If you have had a mortgage serviced by Wells Fargo and you allegedly owe or paid a bank assessed inspection fee between Aug. 1, 2004, and Dec. 31, 2013, then you are entitled to a potential award through the Wells Fargo Class Action Settlement. According to the lawsuit, Wells Fargo committed violations of California’s Unfair Competition Law and violations of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations by improperly and illegally assessing and charging property inspection fees.
To avoid further litigation and increasing court costs, Wells Fargo has agreed to settle the case! So if you are eligible, file a claim by 03/16/2016 to receive a portion of this class action lawsuit!
Wells Fargo Class Action Lawsuit:
- Wells Fargo Inspection Fee Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 03/16/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Class Member of the Wells Fargo inspection fee class action lawsuit if you had a mortgage serviced by Wells Fargo and you allegedly owe or paid a bank assessed inspection fee between Aug. 1, 2004, and Dec. 31, 2013.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Case Name & Number: Young v. Wells Fargo & Co., Case No. 4:08-CV-507 RP-CFB, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Wells Fargo Inspection Fee Claim Form.
- Read the over and see if you qualify.
- Fill out the claim form by 3/16/2016 and mail it in.
- Once you have completed the claim form, you will receive a potential award!
Have you ever had a mortgage serviced by Wells Fargo and you allegedly owe or paid a bank assessed inspection fee between Aug. 1, 2004, and Dec. 31, 2013? If so, then you are entitled to a potential award through the Wells Fargo Inspection Class Action Lawsuit. Read over the claim form and fill it out by 3/16/2016 so that you can receive your potential award. If you haven’t already then don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.