Residents of Winona, MN can sign up for a new personal checking account from Winona National Bank and receive a $25 Checking Bonus. To earn this bonus all you need to do is print out the bonus coupon, take it to the Winona National Bank’s downtown branch, and open a new checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $50 by March 31, 2017. Once you’ve completed this, the reward will be deposited into your account at opening. That’s all you need to do!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
Eligibility: Winona National Bank has three bank branches located throughout Winona. You must print out the bonus coupon and bring it to the bank’s downtown branch to qualify for the offer.
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and make direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $350 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
Winona National Bank Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Winona National Bank Checking Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: MN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $50 Minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account, see how to avoid monthly fees below.
- Additional Requirements: Print out the bonus coupon and bring it to the downtown branch.Keep in mind there is a limit of 1 reward per customer.
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
Earn Winona National Bank Bonus:
- Print out the $25 bonus coupon from Winona National Bank.
- Head to the bank’s downtown branch.
- Must open a new Winona National Bank checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $50 (not including $25 reward) by March 31, 2017. Not valid if customer already has a WNB checking account.
- Bonus will be deposited at account opening.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Freedom Checking: No monthly maintenance fee.
- Green Rewards Checking: No monthly maintenance fee.
- Now Account: Avoid $5 monthly maintenance fee by maintaining a balance of $500 in your account at all times.
- Rewards Plus Checking: Avoid $10 monthly maintenance fee with combined balances of at least $10,000 in any combination of deposits/loans.
- Lion’s Pride Rewards Checking: Avoid $5 monthly maintenance fee by maintaining an average monthly balance of $1,000.
If you live in Winona, MN, you have the chance to sign up for a new checking account from Winona National Bank and earn a $25 Checking Bonus. All you need to do for this offer is print out the coupon, head to the bank’s downtown branch, and sign up for a new account with at least $50 by March 31, 2017. Bonus paid will be reported on form 1099-MISC. Be sure to contact a Personal Banker for details. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Deals!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low Intro APR: 0% on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months from the date of account opening. After that, your APR will be a variable APR of 19.24% - 29.99%. Variable APRs will not exceed 29.99%.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)