Find an updated list of Teachers Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $200 offer for opening a checking account and becoming a member of the credit union.
Table of Contents
About Teachers Credit Union Promotions
Teachers Credit Union is headquartered in South Bend, Indiana and it was established in 1931. Since then they have grown to 53 locations and they boast an A health rating.
|Eligibility: Membership in Teachers Credit Union is open to individuals who live or work in Indiana, or in the southwest Michigan counties of Berrien or Cass. The family of credit union members is also eligible to join. (Membership requirements are listed in the online application)
See current membership details
I’ll review the current offer below.
Teachers Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
Teachers Credit Union is offering a $200 bonus when you open a qualifying Checking Account and meet account requirements.
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: IN, MI (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+ (see what works)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $2,500 w/ Visa or Mastercard
- Monthly Fees: None with eStatements
- Early Account Termination Fee: None
- Household Limit: None
(Limited time offer)
|For more advanced features in a checking account, compare this offer to BMO Harris PremierTM Account ($350 Bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($600 bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus), HSBC Bank Premier Checking ($500 Bonus), Chase Private Client ($2,000 Bonus), and Citigold® Checking Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Enter the Promo Code “Join200” when opening a checking account online.
- When opening at a TCU location present postcard or mention Promo Code “Join200”
- Set up monthly direct deposit(s) of $500 or more.
- NEW MEMBERS: Subject to eligibility requirements, $7 membership fee, and $5 initial share savings deposit required.
- QUALIFYING CHECKING ACCOUNT TYPES: Performance, Advantage, Ultimate, World and Student Rewards Checking accounts.
- Bonus Requirements: 1) Open a new membership (savings account) online, 2) Open a qualifying checking account online on the same day as the new membership and enter the Promo Code “JOIN200” 3) Set up monthly direct deposit(s) into your checking account of $500 or more for a minimum of three (3) consecutive months.
- Bonus Terms: The first direct deposit(s) is required to post to the new checking account within 60 days of account opening. The bonus will be credited to the checking account on or before the close of the first full statement cycle after meeting requirements. You may receive an IRS tax form 1099-INT for the cash incentive. Limit of one new checking account bonus per membership. Previous members that have received a checking promo bonus within the last 12 months are not eligible.
- This promotion is subject to termination without notice.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Student Rewards: $2 monthly fee, waived if your monthly statement is delivered as an eStatement.
- Performance: $2 monthly fee, waived if: a) your monthly statement is delivered as an eStatement; b) you enroll in direct deposit; OR c) you have combined balances of $2,500 in deposits, loans and/or TCU Investment Services balances; OR c) you have at least 10 debit transactions per month.
- Advantage: $7 monthly fee will be reduced to $5 if your monthly statement is delivered as an eStatement.
- World: $10 monthly fee will be reduced to $8 if your monthly statement is delivered as an eStatement, and is waived entirely if your combined deposit, loan and, TCU Investment Services balances exceed $100,000.
- Ultimate: $10 monthly fee, waived when your register for eStatements and complete at least 15 TCU debit card (NON-ATM) transactions monthly equaling $5 or more.
Currently, the Teachers Credit Union is offering a $200 promotion for qualifying checking accounts. Therefore, if you are looking to join this credit union, they are offering this checking promotion for a limited time.
*Check back for updated Teachers Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.