Are you a University of Maryland alumni or fan and want to show your Maryland pride? If so, consider looking into the Terps Visa® Signature Rewards Card. This offers cardholders the opportunity to earn 50,000 bonus points after spending $5,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of card issuance. On top of this the card earns 10X points on all University of Maryland purchases and 1X point for every $1 spent with your card! Best of all, there is no annual fee or foreign transaction fees. If you feel like this may be the one for you, continue reading on below for more information over the card!
The Chase Ink Business Cash Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.
Table of Contents
Terps Visa Signature Rewards Card Summary:
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after spending $5,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of card issuance
- Earn 10X points on all University of Maryland purchases
- Earn 1X point on all other eligible purchases with the card
- 0% introductory APR for the first 12 months
- No Foreign Transaction fees
- No annual fee
Terps Visa Signature Rewards Card Benefits:
- Visa Signature Benefits: Emergency Card/Cash Disbursement, Lost/Stolen Card Reporting, Auto Rental, Roadside Dispatch, Travel/Emergency Assistance, Signature Concierge, Signature Perks of Travel, Entertainment, Fine Wine & Food, Sports, and Shopping, Warranty Manager
- Visa Signature Luxury Hotel Collection: Enjoy special guest status at 900+ Visa Signature Luxury Hotel properties worldwide
- Lounge Access (Priority Pass): Enjoy VIP access at over 850 airport lounges around the globe.
- Discount Air: Save $100 when you book a qualifying itinerary for 2 to 5 travelers through the Visa Signature Discount Air website.
- Zero Liability: With Visa’s Zero Liability Policy, you won’t be held responsible for unauthorized transactions made with your Visa card. You’re covered if your card is ever lost, stolen or fraudulently used
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The Terps Visa Signature Rewards Card is a great card especially if you are a die-hard fan of University of Maryland. It offers ways to earn easy bonus points such as the sign up promotion of 50,000 bonus points after spending $5,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of card issuance or getting 10X points on all University of Maryland purchases. What better way to show your school spirit than with a dedicated credit card? If you’re interested, be sure to check out the card. For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• Earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
• Earn 5% on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards, 3% on dining and drugstores, and 1.5% on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.