For residents of OH, Middlefield Banking Company is having a Grand Opening of their Sunbury location. This will offer you an opportunity to donate $50 when you open a new checking or savings account and Middlefield Banking Company will contribute $50 to “Big Walnut Friends Who Share” on your behalf for each account opened! Offer is only valid for new membership with a savings account and checking account. There are also opportunities for 12-Month Certificates Of Deposit 1.30% APY , Home Equity, Line Of Credit as low as 3.00% APR §, Prime Rate Based on 85% loan to value ratio, and $1,500 Credit Toward Closing Costs on New Mortgage Loans. Take advantage of this exceptional bonus today before it expires October 22, 2016!
Eligibility: Offer available at the Sunbury, Dublin, and Westerville locations.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program.
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $225 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
Middlefield Banking Company Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Middlefield Banking Company Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account or Savings Account
- Availability: OH (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 10/22/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: Checking – None, Savings – $10
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: Checking – None, Savings – $2,
See below on how to get this waived.
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: None
Middlefield Banking Company Bonus:
- Visit a Middlefield Banking Company branch or website and opening a new checking or savings account.
- Middlefield Banking Company will contribute $50 to “Big Walnut Friends Who Share” on your behalf!
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Free Checking Account: no monthly fees
- Free Savings Account: $2 monthly fee waived when $100.00 balance is maintained or fees waived for minor (teen) and senior accounts.
Contribute $50 to charity without anything coming out of your pocket! Middlefield Banking Company will contribute $50 to “Big Walnut Friends Who Share” on your behalf when you open a new Free Checking or Savings Account by October 22, 2016! The Middlefield Banking Company Free Checking and Savings account couldn’t be more affordable. It’s 100% free! This account is designed for members who do not want the worry of maintaining minimum monthly balances or paying a monthly fee or service charge on their checking account. Experience our free, no-hassle account that provides a convenient selection of services at no cost to you. It’s what free checking is all about!Let us know in the comment section below how this went for you! Find more Bank Promotions from our complete list!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
You'll have the opportunity to earn:
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants, including takeout and delivery, plus, earn 4X points for Uber Eats purchases too.
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).