Nowadays airfare prices have increased immensely, but if you’ve been wanting cheaper affordable flights, let us help you by providing the best top ten flight deals for today! Flight deals are known for disappearing quickly so you should act fast when approaching these deals.
Just remember that if any problems arise, most airlines allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel and change your mind as you please. Grab your best friend, your parents, or even neighbor and invite them to join on these exciting deals that will only last for a short while. These affordable flight deals are hard to catch so it’s best if you book now so you don’t miss out!
Try booking your flight with some of our recommended cards from our list of Best Credit Cards to earn total travel coverage and more bonuses. You can also find other affordable flight deals through Google Flights in case there’s a better alternative to the one we mentioned. Try it now!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best flight deals that we have to offer. You can also book your flight with Orbitz for more available times!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- United Airlines from Boston, MA to Los Angeles, CA (e.g. 3/27 – 4/2)
- Starting from $197 for travel in March to April
- American Airlines from Baltimore, MD to San Diego, CA (e.g. 3/23 – 3/27)
- Starting from $233 for travel until early June
- American Airlines from Portland, OR to Montreal, QC (e.g. 9/21 – 9/25)
- Starting from $330 for travel in September
- JetBlue from New York City, NY to San Juan, Puerto Rico (e.g. 4/6 – 4/10)
- Starting from $205 for travel from late March – early April
- Swiss Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Barcelona, SP (e.g. 10/9 – 10/15)
- Starting from $374 for travel in early October
- Hawaiian Air from Oakland, CA to Lihue, HI (e.g. 3/6 – 3/12)
- Starting from $297 for travel from March – May.
- American Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Nashville, TN (e.g. 4/2 – 4/9)
- Starting from $211 for travel until May.
- United Airlines from Philadelphia, PA to Seattle, WA (e.g. 3/22 – 3/26)
- Starting from $214 for travel until May or late September – early December.
- American Airlines from New York, NY to Barcelona, Spain (e.g. 5/6 – 5/15)
- Starting from $328 for travel from late April – early May.
- Alaska Airlines from Portland, OR to Salt Lake City, UT (e.g. 4/1 – 4/16)
- Starting from $136 for travel from April to December.
We strive to provide you with the best affordable flight deals that is available. Our top ten flight deals are included to give you plenty of options that you can use for your own use, or share with others who are interested in traveling. These flight deals are best to take advantage as soon as immediately for best results because they do sell out quick!
For a full list of credit cards and awesome bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that’s perfect for you!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|