At TruStone Financial they love their members and want to reward you for being a member. Whether you’re brand new to your neighborhood credit union or you’ve been banking here since birth, you’re a part of their family. Refer a friend, relative or neighbor to TruStone Financial and you and your friend could both earn a $50 bonus. If you are a resident nationwide, check it out!
Editor’s Note: If you don’t currently have an account, you could earn extra cash today! For more information, be sure to check out our TruStone Financial Federal Credit Union Promotion Review.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must be live or work in targeted areas, be a former employee, or be related to a current member. If you do not qualify for any of these, you can still be eligible when you make a $10 donation to the TruStone Foundation. For more information, be sure to check out their Membership Requirements.
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $700 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 2% Cash Back on Qualifying Direct Deposits into your new HSBC Premier checking account, up to $60 per month, during the first 12 calendar months after account opening – that’s up to $700. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and more. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Table of Contents
TruStone Financial FCU Info:
- $50 Sign up Offer
- TruStone Financial Federal Credit Union Referral Promotion: $50 Bonus
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: $50
- Account Type: Primary Share and a Value, Reward, RewardPlus or TruRate Checking account
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $5
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: Unknown
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None
How to Earn TruStone Financial FCU Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to TruStone Financial
- A $50 credit will be made to both parties if the behaviors are met at 45 days of account opening.
- Referred member must open a new Primary Share and a Value, Reward, RewardPlus or TruRate Checking account with a Visa debit card in a physical branch location. Share and checking account must be opened on the same day.
- Referred member must also complete the following behaviors to receive referral dollars:
- Make at least five debit card purchase transactions within 45 days of account opening.
- Enroll in eStatements within 45 days of account opening
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a TruStone Financial, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
Introduce a friend or family member to TruStone Financial and have them complete the requirements listed above for you and your friend to receive a $50 bonus. You can refer as many people that you want, so the savings are endless. If you have a local branch nearby, go check them out and give it a shot! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!