If you are a current resident of Arizona and Texas, TruWest Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account good for a limited time
To qualify, be sure to open an OTG Checking Account with a $20 minimum deposit. eStatement enrollment must be maintained for at least 90 days. In addition, you will have the opportunity to earn a $25 Amazon eGift Card when you have successfully enrolled in online banking
If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today! Additionally, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: To qualify for a membership, be sure to check out if you are eligible for a membership. Note that you have to live within the Maricopa, Pinal, Pima or Yavapai counties of Arizona or Travis or Williamson Counties of Texas
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $100 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
TruWest Credit Union $25 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- TruWest Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: OTG Checking
- Availability: AZ, TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: Limited Time
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $20
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $5,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: If the OTG checking account is closed or converted to a Choice Checking Account within 90 days of account opening, the $25 cash offer will be forfeited and may be deducted from the account at closing.
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
Earn TruWest Credit Union $25 Bonus
- Must enroll in eStatements and Online Banking within 30 days of account opening.
- $25 will be added to the OTG Checking Account within 5 days of account opening.
- eStatement enrollment must be maintained for at least 90 days, or $25 bonus is forfeited.
- All accounts must be in good standing to receive anniversary eGift card.
TruWest Credit Union Fine Print
- Must be 18 to 29 years old and a TruWest member with a minimum deposit of $5.
- Subject to approval.
- One OTG account per individual.
- Offer not available to existing TruWest members.
Make sure you check out TruWest Credit Union to learn more about the $25 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $25 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking & Savings||$250 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|