For residents of Oklahoma, do you want to jump start your teens financial future? Tulsa Teacher Credit Union is giving you the chance to give your teen an extra $50 Bonus when they open a new checking account before July 31, 2018. All they have to do is open their free checking account with a $25 deposit and wait 60 days after their 7th debit card transaction to receive their money. Your teen will enjoy the benefits of mobile check deposit, free ATM access and more! Don’t wait, offer ends soon!
Editor’s Note: Eligibility to join the Tulsa Teacher Credit Union includes employee, student or volunteer at any of more than 220 selected schools in Oklahoma, check out the eligibility requirements!
Credit Goes to Irene for finding this post. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|Discover Checking: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 each year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Then complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review|
Table of Contents
Tulsa Teacher Credit Union $50 Bonus Infomation:
- Apply Now
- Tulsa Teacher Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Free Checking, Classic Checking, Rewards Checking, Fresh Start Checking
- Availability: OK (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 7/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Monthly Fee: $0-$10, see below on how to avoid
- Additional Requirements: Must live in the eligible counties, and must be a teenager (ages 15-19).
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
How To Earn The Tulsa Teacher Credit Union $50 Bonus:
- Check online at Tulsa Teachers Credit Union to see if you’re qualified to open the account.
- If you’re qualified to open the account, bring your teenager into a Tulsa Teacher Credit Union local branch before the deadline of July 31, 2018
- Make sure there is a initial deposit of $25, and that they’re able to keep the account in a good standing for 60 days
- Cash bonus will be automatically deposited into the new checking account within 60 days following 7th debit card transaction
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Free Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Classic Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Rewards Checking: $6, cannot be waived
- Fresh Start Checking: $10, cannot be waived
Learning how to spend money wisely is a important skill, and is best to start teaching when they’re young! Tulsa Teachers Credit Union will provide your teen a great way to save/spend money the smart way! Bring them into a local branch to open a new checking account, and they’ll receive the $50 deposit after their 7th debit card transaction in just 60 days! Easy money for them, which should make it easier on you! Want more? You can browse our main website or just head over to our Bank Bonus page to receive all of our bonuses.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $350 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%)
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations.
• 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
• 1% Cash Back on other eligible purchases.
The card does come with a $95 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)