Umpqua is a bank based in the West Coast and is the largest Northwest Pacific bank. They have 200 branches across Oregon, Washington, Nevada, California, and Idaho.
If you have an account with Umpqua, it is most likely a good idea to know how to log into your account. Read on to learn how you can do that, plus additional information about online banking.
How To Log In To Your Umpqua Bank Account From a Computer
Umpqua makes it easy for you to log in to your account and manage your money from anywhere. If you’re logging in from a computer, follow these steps:
- Go to UmpquaBank.com.
- Click the “Log In” button.
- From here, choose your method of banking: personal, business, credit card, mortgage or all other logins.
- Enter your login ID, aka your username. Click “Log in.”
- Enter your password. Click “Submit.”
If you’re already an Umpqua customer but haven’t enrolled in online banking, you can also do that easily from the homepage.
- Go to UmpquaBank.com.
- Click the “Log In” button on the top right of the page.
- Below the banking options that appear, you’ll see a line of text that says “Haven’t signed up for online banking? Start here.” Click on the words “Start here.”
- This will take you to a page with information on how to start online banking. Click on the link that applies to you (i.e., personal banking, business banking, mortgage or credit card loans).
- You’ll then be asked to enter your Social Security number or Tax ID, date of birth, account type and account number.
- Click “Continue.”
- From there, you can finish setting up your account so you can start banking from the convenience of your desktop or mobile device.
With online banking, you have quick and easy access to your account information at any time. This way, you’re not subject to the bank’s hours or any customer service wait times. Manage your money from whenever and wherever you are.
How To Log In To Your Umpqua Bank Account From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
If you prefer banking from a mobile phone or tablet, Umpqua also offers a mobile banking app, available for free on the App Store and Google Play.
Here’s how you can get started on your Umpqua Bank mobile app:
- Download the app via the App Store or Google Play, depending on your device.
- Once it finishes downloading and installing, open the app.
- Enter your login ID and password. You can also enable facial recognition or fingerprint access for a quick and easy login if you have a device that supports it.
- Click “Log In.”
The Umpqua mobile app allows you to:
- Check your account balances
- Search recent transactions
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- Set up balance and activity alerts
- Find ATM and branch locations
The Umpqua app also comes with some unique features like CardSwap, which automatically changes your payment information for streaming and rideshare services that you use once you update it in the banking app.
How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
If you’ve forgotten the password to your Umpqua login, it is quite simple to reset your password. Follow these steps from your computer to retrieve your password:
- Go to UmpquaBank.com.
- Click the “Log In” button on the upper-right part of the screen.
- Select your type of bank account.
- Click “Forgot password?” under the Login ID field.
- Enter your username and hit “Submit.”
There’s also a “Forgot password?” option on the home screen of your Umpqua Bank mobile app. However, if you forgot your username, you can’t retrieve it online. Instead, you’ll have to visit your local Umpqua branch or call them at 866-486-7782.
How To View Your Umpqua Bank Statement Information
To view your Umpqua bank statements online as a personal banking customer, follow these steps:
- Log in to your online account via desktop or the mobile app.
- Go to “Statements” and choose “Statement Delivery.”
- Here, you can view PDF versions of your bank statements.
If you want to sign up for eStatements, select the accounts you want eStatements for and choose the “E-Statement” delivery option. It’ll ask you to input the email address you’d like these statements sent to. Then, simply accept the agreement and click “Save.”
How To Contact Umpqua If You Have Trouble With Your Account
If you’re having trouble using your Umpqua login or have any other account-related issues, contact an Umpqua Bank representative at 866-486-7782.
You can also utilize the chat feature on the bank’s website. Locate this feature through the “Contact Us” page. The hours for its phone line and online chat are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST on weekdays and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekends.
What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
Online banking is a fast way for account holders to access their accounts without having to go to branches. This helps them stay better connected to their finances. It also allows the ability to view your account information and check the day’s performance with the push of a button.
Online Banking is a quick and easy way to access your account. Umpqua is one of those that participate in it. It is important to know how to log in to your account, so you can access your banking information.
See the latest Umpqua Promotions!
Not your bank? If you’re banking with another institution, you can check out our bank guide master list to help you with your banking questions or browse through our archives.
Leave a Reply