Take a look at the most recent Unify Financial Credit Union CD rates, offers, and promotions here.
Best CD Rates: 5.00% APY, 15-Month CD, new money, ($500 minimum, No maximum). Make one additional deposit within 30 days.
Availability: Nationwide. Qualify for membership when join Friends of Hobbs.
Credit Inquiry: No pull. ChexSystems sensitive.
Table of Contents
About Unify Financial Credit Union
Unify Financial Credit Union is all about you. Their goal is to connect you with a better banking experience. Without their members, they could not be one of the nation’s leading credit unions—with nearly $3 billion in assets, branches nationwide coast-to-coast, and over 245,000 account holders strong.
Unify Financial Credit Union offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
Membership: Opening your UNIFY membership is easy. You must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident to apply. UNIFY will qualify you for membership through one of the following methods:
- Employer (if they offer UNIFY as a benefit)
- An immediate family member with a UNIFY account
- Based on the community you live in
- Or, finally, through their affiliate partner, Friends of Hobbs, a non-profit state park. They pay your contribution to Friends of Hobbs. Visit friendsofhobbsstatepark.com to learn more.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
*The above rates are accurate as of 01/10/2023*
Unify Financial Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: For Share Certificate accounts, the amount of the early withdrawal penalty for your account is up to 90 days’ dividends.
Editor’s Note: It may be possible to fund it with $2K via credit card (similar to their checking or savings).
|Compare to the best CDs such as Sallie Mae Bank 27-Month CD (5.00% APY), Sallie Mae Bank 23-Month CD (4.85% APY), CIT Bank 18-Month CD (4.60% APY), Blue Federal Credit Union 15-Month CD (4.80% APY), Quontic Bank 60-Month CD (4.45% APY), Sallie Mae 14-Month No-Penalty CD (4.40% APY), and CIT Bank 11-Month No-Penalty CD (4.10% APY).|
Important Details for Unify Financial Credit Union
- The certificate is not available for IRA.
- At maturity, CD will auto-renew into the 12-month CD but you have 10 days to pull the funds out penalty free.
- To pull out your matured funds, you can do bank wire ($25 fee), go to a branch, or request a cashier’s check to be mailed to you. ACH transfers are limited to $5K per month after your first 30 days even when you “pull” the funds out from your outside bank.
- Funding – ACH ($54k max deposit when opening online), wire, check.
- Additional Deposit – can be made online, in-branch, or by mail (ACH, wire, or check).
- CO-OP Shared Branch Participant – Yes.
- Dividends – Compounded/credited monthly, but dividends cannot be withdrawn.
- Maturing Funds – Wire ($25 fee), ACH*, cashier’s check to address on file, or internal transfer to savings or checking account.
- Beneficiaries – Unlimited, equal shares, Social Security numbers required.
- UNIFY limits outgoing ACH transfers to $5k per month, even if the ACH is initiated by an external financial institution.
- Dividends can be withdrawn monthly and deposited into a checking or savings account, penalty free.
Unify Financial Credit Union CD Features
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Insured by the NCUA up to the maximum allowed by law
Be sure to check out this CD rate at Unify Financial Credit Union to earn a competitive rate and gain access to many great features. With their Special Share Certificate, if you maintain a minimum balance of either $500 or $5,000 you can earn an attractive corresponding rate.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Unify Financial Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Unify Financial Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.