Travel frequently for business with United Airlines? Well, let’s make business spending more rewarding with the UnitedSM Explorer Business Card!
Upon approval of the UnitedSM Explorer Business Card, you can earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open!
Earn 2X miles per $1 at restaurants, gas stations, office supply stores, and United purchases. All other purchases earn 1 mile per $1 spent.
In addition, you’ll receive the perk of priority boarding for you and companions, free checked bag (up to $120 savings round-trip and more! Do keep in mind that there is a $95 annual fee which is waived for the first year!
In addition, this bonus offer is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months.
Table of Contents
United Explorer Business Card Summary
With the UnitedSM Explorer Business Card:
• Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95.
• Earn 2 miles per $1 at restaurants, gas stations and office supply stores
• Earn 2 miles per $1 on United purchases and 1 mile per $1 on all other purchases
• Free checked bag - save up to $120 per roundtrip (terms apply)
• Two one-time United ClubSM passes each year — more than a $100 value
• Priority boarding for you and companions on the same reservation on United-operated flights
• Employee cards at no additional cost
Earn Unlimited 2X MileagePlus Miles
The UnitedSM Explorer Business Card earns an unlimited 2 MileagePlus miles per $1 spent on United Airlines purchases. This includes tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
You also earn an unlimited 2 miles per $1 spent at restaurants, office supply stores, and gas stations. This is excellent for saving money at restaurants, business, and some travel.
All other purchases earn an unlimited 1 mile per $1 spent.
There’s no limit to the number of miles you can earn. Plus, miles never expire as long as your account remains open and in good standing.
The most effective way to redeem accumulated miles is for United Airlines and partner airfare. This comes in handy on international routes not served directly by United.
Redemptions generally start at 12,500 miles for one-way economy flights within the U.S. and Canada. For fully refundable tickets, those cost 25,000 miles. One-way flights for both first-class and business-class also start at 25,000 miles.
There are no blackout dates or other restrictions on award travel. Check United’s award chart for up-to-date redemption information.
Why You Should Apply
- Priority Boarding
- The primary Cardmember and companions on the same reservation will be invited to board United-operated flights prior to general boarding.
- Free First Checked Bag – save up to $120 per roundtrip
- The primary Cardmember and one companion traveling on the same reservation will each receive their first standard checked bag free. This is essentially a $30 value for the first checked bag, each way, per person. Flights must be operated by United. Tickets must be purchased with the United Explorer Card.
- Employee Cards at no additional cost
- Miles earned from their purchases accrue in your account so you can earn rewards faster. Plus, you can set up individual spending limits for each card.
- Travel & Purchase Coverage
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Baggage Delay Insurance
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance
- Trip Delay Reimbursement
- Purchase Protection
- Visa Concierge
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- United Club Passes (Over a $100 Value)
- Take some time to relax before your flight with two United ClubSM one-time passes, which will be deposited into your MileagePlus account after account opening and each year for your Cardmember anniversary – over a $100 value. Enjoy complimentary beverages, snacks, and amenities like workspaces, free Wi-Fi and more.
- Contactless (Just Tap To Pay)
- For fast, easy and secure checkout simply tap to pay where you see the Contactless symbol. For more information, please see www.chase.com/contactless.
If you’re traveling quite frequently for business and your preferred airline of choice is United, definitely consider the UnitedSM Explorer Business Card.
Enjoy two United ClubSM one-time passes each anniversary, which is over a $100 value! Take some time to relax before your flight with your passes, which will be deposited into your MileagePlus account after account opening and each year for your Cardmember anniversary. You’ll enjoy complimentary beverages, snacks, and amenities like workspaces, free Wi-Fi and more.
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card||30K Points||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.