Find an updated list of United Financial Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About United Financial Credit Union Promotions
United Financial is your trusted financial partner with a wide variety of accounts and services. Membership offers many benefits exclusive to credit unions that can’t be found at a bank! If you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
I’ll review the $100 offer below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||Wise Business Banking $100 Bonus|
|WeBull 4 Free Stocks|
United Financial Credit Union $100 Referral Bonus
United Financial Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus to new members when you refer a friend or family member for a Checking Account.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(Expires December 6, 2019)
There are several entry Checking offers I’d recommend comparing this one to. The Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus) and Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking ($150 bonus) are all great options. The Huntington checking account has no monthly fee, while you would need $1,500 minimum daily balance for Chase and $100 minimum for TD Bank’s to waive the monthly fee.
How To Earn $100 Referral Bonus
- Refer your friends to complete the following:
- Open a free Checking Account with Online Banking.
- Apply for a Debit Card.
- Set up to receive e-Statements.
- No minimum balance requirement
- There is no minimum amount that needs to stay on deposit.
- There are no fees regardless of your positive balance.
- Easily re-order your checks online
- Personal Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Reward Checking: None listed
- Fresh Start Checking: $5, cannot be waived
- Referred member must present coupon at time of account opening.
- Once the new account meets the qualifications listed, the $100 will be deposited to both the referring and referred members.
- If the new account does not meet the qualifications by December 12, the incentive will not be paid.
- If only a savings account is opened – both parties will receive $25. Cannot be combined with other offers.
United Financial Credit Union offers great promotions for you to earn money over time. You can have peace of mind knowing your money is insured by the NCUA.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated United Financial Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wise Business Banking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|