Available for those who reside in CA, CT, GA, ME, MD, MA, NJ, NY, PA, RI, TX, VA, and WA, Unitedbank is offering a great 1.61% APY rate whenever customers open a new Advantage Money Market account online! Prospective account holders will enjoy the security and earning potential of a traditional savings account. The only requirement is to have an initial deposit of $500 to open the account. That’s all you need to do! Customers will be able to enjoy great services such as online banking, mobile banking, and your account is FDIC insured up to the maximum allowable limit. Signing up is fast so apply online today!
Editor’s Note: This offer is only available if you live in one of the qualifying states and open your account online!
Table of Contents
Unitedbank Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Advantage Money Market
- Interest Rate: 1.61% APY
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $509,999.99
- Availability: CA, CT, GA, ME, MD, MA, NJ, NY, PA, RI, TX, VA, WA
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $500
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $15
- Additional Requirements: You must be a US resident or a Resident Alien
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Insured: FDIC
How to Earn Unitedbank Rates:
- Open a Advantage Money Market account from Unitedbank with an opening deposit of $500.
- Input your info:
- A Social Security Number
- A valid form of ID: U.S. Drivers License or State ID
- A valid U.S. address that is not a P.O. BOX
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Resident Alien
- Fund the account:
- Transfer new funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $509,999.99||1.61%|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- Signing up is fast and easy with Unitedbank
- Competitive rates
- Free services such as their money management tool, mobile deposit, and bill pay
- FDIC insures your funds to the maximum allowable limit
Unitedbank is offering a great 1.61% APY rate for customers that are interested in opening an Advantage Money Market account. There isn’t a specified minimum amount on the account so as long as you don’t exceed the maximum amount, you’ll earn the 1.61% rate on your funds. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. Your feedback makes our site even better. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $350 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%)
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations.
• 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
• 1% Cash Back on other eligible purchases.
The card does come with a $95 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)