For residents of Maine, University Credit Union is offering the chance to earn a $50 bonus when you refer a friend to University Credit Union! To get the bonus, all you have to do is spread the word of University Credit Union to your friends. Once a friend opens up a new Kasasa checking account, both you and your friend will receive a $50 bonus in the form of a $50 Amazon Gift Card! Your friend can choose from three checking accounts: the Kasasa Cash-Back Checking, Kasasa Cash Checking, and Kasasa Tunes Checking. Depending on the account your friend chooses, they can earn cash back on every debit transaction, earn higher dividends than any other checking account, or receive refunds on iTunes and Amazon purchases. If you’re interested in what University Credit Union has to offer, be sure to join in on this promotion today!
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
Table of Contents
University Credit Union Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: $50
- Account Type: Kasasa Cash-Back Checking, Kasasa Cash Checking, or Kasasa Tunes Checking
- Availability: ME (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $5
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a new Checking Account.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn University Credit Union Bonus:
- Enroll in Share Kasasa by clicking the Start Sharing button on the University Credit Union site.
- Start sharing your unique link with friends.
- When your friends join Kasasa and qualify, you each get a $50 Amazon gift card.
- Use your friend’s referral link to sign up for a Kasasa checking account.
- Meet all the account’s qualifications, as specified in the Kasasa checking account disclosure within 180 days of opening your account.
- Receive a $50 Amazon gift card after meeting the requirements.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a University Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment to reach out to readers for a referral. If you are currently a member of University Credit Union, then don’t hesitate to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you, and y’all both can benefit!
Refer a friend to join a University Credit Union today to earn your bonus! To get the bonus, you must refer a friend member to open up a new checking account and meet all account qualifications. To get your friends to join, let them know about all the perks of a University Credit Union checking account and that they will earn the same bonus! This bonus is a win-win situation for both parties! So get started today and start earning! Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The American Express® Business Gold Card offers 70,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Gold Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll earn more rewards: Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month** (**4X points apply to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year.*). In addition, you'll get an airline bonus; 25% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.*
This card does carry a $295 annual fee, but no foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)