Find an updated list of University Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About University Federal Credit Union Promotions
I’ll review the $100 offer below.
*For current residents of Texas you can also take advantage of other promotions like the attractive Chase Bank bonuses below.
University Federal Credit Union $100 Savings Bonus
University Federal Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new qualifying account.
- Account Type: Savings
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(Expires December 31, 2019)
|Compare this savings account to alternatives like Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 Bonus + 1.00% APY), Discover Bank Savings Account ($200 Bonus + 0.40% APY), Axos Bank High Yield Savings (0.61% APY), Quontic Bank High Yield Savings (0.55% APY), and American Express High Yield Savings (0.40% APY).|
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Transferred IRAs/Rollover 401(k)s with a value of $5,000 to $50,000 will receive a $50 bonus; a value of $50,001 and above will receive a $100 bonus.
- The new IRA account must be funded within 45 days of account opening, and remain open for at least ninety (90) days to receive a bonus.
- The bonus will be deposited in your UFCU savings account within 10 days after the 90 day anniversary of account opening.
- Personalized financial planning services
- Independent and knowledgeable retirement and investment advice
- A range of competitive wealth management solutions
- Savings Account: There are no monthly service fees.
- Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal.
- Investment Representatives are registered through CFS.
- UFCU has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
University Federal Credit Union offers great promotions for you to earn money over time. They also offer online and digital banking, so you’ll be able to access your money anywhere at anytime! You can have peace of mind knowing your money is insured by the FDIC.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated University Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.