The U.S. Bank Business Altitude Connect World Elite Mastercard offers 60,000 bonus points (worth $600) if you spend $6,000 in the first 180 days of opening your account.
As a cardmember, you can earn up to 5X more points on business travel, making every trip more rewarding.
Editor’s Note: Looking to open a new business checking account? See our review on U.S. Bank’s business checking account to earn a bonus with sign up.
Table of Contents
U.S. Bank Business Altitude Connect World Elite Mastercard Summary
|Bonus Available||Earn 60,000 bonus points (worth $600) if you spend $6,000 in the first 180 days of opening your account.|
|Ongoing Benefits/Rewards||5X points on Hotel and car rentals are 5X more rewarding when booked directly in the Rewards Center.
4X points on Earn 4X points on travel, including airfare, hotels, gas and EV charging stations on the first $150,000 in combined annual spend.
2X points on Get 2X on dining, takeout, restaurant delivery and cell phone services and 1X points for all other purchases.
|Foreign Transaction Fees?||None|
|Annual Fee||$0 first year, $95 thereafter|
(Visit the link above to learn more about the card)
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months.||Citi Premier® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 80K Points after $6,000 spend within 6 months||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 6 months||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus after $750 spend within 3 months|
|Chase Freedom FlexSM $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months||Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card earn an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20K spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $250 Welcome Offer after $3,000 spend within 6 months||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.|
|Ink Business Preferred® Card 100K Points after $15,000 spend within first 3 months||Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card $900 Bonus after $6,000 spend within 3 months|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus after $1,000 spend within 90 days||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months|
U.S. Bank Business Altitude Connect World Elite Mastercard Bonus
Earn 60,000 bonus points (worth $600) if you spend $6,000 in the first 180 days of opening your account.
U.S. Bank Business Altitude Connect World Elite Mastercard Features
- Low annual fee. $0 introductory annual fee for the first year and $95 per year thereafter. Plus, free employee cards.
- Save on foreign transaction fees. Enjoy no foreign transaction fees when making purchases outside the United States.
- Transfer points with your personal card. Do you also have a personal U.S. Bank Altitude® Go or Altitude® Connect card? Transfer points between your business and personal Altitude cards so you can redeem points sooner.
- Airport lounge access. Priority PassTM Digital annual membership with access to more than 1,300 VIP lounges worldwide, plus four complimentary visits per membership year.
- Pay over time. Divide large purchases into fixed monthly payments with U.S. Bank ExtendPay® Plan. Pay no interest and keep your rewards, all for a small monthly fee.
For businesses that conduct high spend on travel and dining, the U.S. Bank Business Altitude Connect World Elite Mastercard is a card you may highly consider.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.