With the U.S. Bank Secured Visa Card, you can build your credit and create a foundation for the future. The U.S. Bank Secured Visa® Card can be used like any other credit card and is accepted world-wide with no annual fee.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months.||Chase Freedom FlexSM $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months|
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 80K Points after $8,000 spend within 6 months. Terms Apply.||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 6 months. Terms Apply.||Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card earn an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20K spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $250 Welcome Offer after $3,000 spend within 6 months. Terms Apply.||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms Apply.|
|Ink Business Preferred® Card 100K Points after $8,000 spend within first 3 months||Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card $900 Bonus after $6,000 spend within 3 months|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus after $1,000 spend within 90 days||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months|
U.S. Bank Secured Visa Card Summary
How credit-building cards work.
- Set your credit limit. Your refundable deposit is held in a secured savings account. Your card limit is the same amount as your security deposit.
- An everyday card for your purchases. Use your card wherever credit cards are accepted. It works just like a traditional credit card, and it looks the same, too – merchants can’t tell the difference between a secured card and traditional card.
- Build your credit. We monitor your activity and regularly report your card status to the three major credit bureaus. Spend within your limit and pay your bill when it’s due. Over time, this will help build your credit.
(Visit U.S. Bank to learn more)
U.S. Bank Secured Visa Card Benefits
Enjoy credit-building benefits
- Your credit score. View your credit score anytime, anywhere in the mobile app or online banking. It’s easy to enroll, easy to use, and free to U.S. Bank customers.
- Choose your payment due date. Everyone’s schedule is different. So it’s handy to be able to pick when your payment is due.
- 24/7 account access. Use the U.S. Bank Mobile App or online banking to make a payment, check your balance and much more.
- Zero fraud liability. You are not responsible for unauthorized transactions if your card is ever lost or stolen.
- Autopay. Pay on time and avoid late fees by selecting an automatic payment option that best suits your budget.
- Fraud protection. Detects and notifies you of any unusual card activity to help prevent fraud.
- Contactless payments. Pay with a tap. Your contactless card makes payments with a simple, single tap. Just look for the Contactless Symbol when checking out.
- Mobile wallet. Add the Secured Visa Card to your digital wallet. Convenient and secure, you can pay with just a tap.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.