USE Credit Union is currently offering alumni from University of San Diego a $50 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account before December 31, 2018.
To get the bonus, all you have to do is open a new checking account with promo code USDALUMNI. Once you have completed that, you must enroll in eStatements. USE Credit Union has more than 30,000 CO-OP ATMs nationwide and they have many local branches, so if you are a USD Alumni near there then check this offer out!
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
Eligibility: To be eligible for this promotion, you must be an alumni from the University of San Diego. For more information, be sure to check out their Membership Requirements.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $270 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $270, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $50 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $225 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and more. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market: Earn 1.30% APY when you open a CIT Bank Money Market Account with only a minimum opening deposit of $100. The CIT Bank Money Market account has no monthly maintenance fees, 6 transfers per monthly statement cycle and also People Pay service which allows you to send money to almost anyone by providing their email address or phone number. Apply Now---CIT Bank MMA Review|
Table of Contents
USE Credit Union Account Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- USE Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Free Checking Account
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus. Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How to Earn USE Credit Union Bonus
- Open a Free Checking Account with USE Credit Union with promo code USDALUMNI by December 31, 2018
- Open the account with a minimum of $100
- Sign up for E-Statements
USE Credit Union will give you a $50 bonus if you are a USD Alumni and sign up for their free Free Checking Account with E-Statements. If you are a student, head into one of their local branches and ask them about this promotion! They support many campuses so check them out. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
The Chase Freedom® Card offers a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate and an unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases. You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that's updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.