UW Credit Union is offering eligible residents of Wisconsin a $50 bonus when they open a Checking Account by June 20, 2019.
To get started, you must open a Checking Account using a promo code by June 20, 2019. A minimum opening deposit of $50 is required to open a checking account. Finally, UW Credit Union will deposit the $50 bonus to your checking account within 6 weeks.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: For more information on if you are eligible to join UW Credit Union check out their full list of Membership Eligibility.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB122 by 03/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.50% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
UW CU $50 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- UW Credit Union Checking Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/20/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $0 – $10; See Below
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn UW CU $50 Bonus
- Open a Checking Account using a promo code by June 20, 2019.
- A minimum opening deposit of $50 is required to open a checking account.
- Finally, UW Credit Union will deposit the $50 bonus to your checking account within 6 weeks.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Value Checking: The $5 monthly service fee is waived if you sign-up for 4 Qualifying Services.
- Access Checking: The $8 monthly service fee is waived if you sign-up for 5 Qualifying Services.
- Premium Checking: The $10 monthly service fee is waived if you sign-up for 7 Qualifying Services.
- Clear Checking: The $5 monthly service fee is waived if you set-up a direct deposit of $200 or sign-up and use mobile deposit.
Make sure you check out UW Credit Union to learn more about the $50 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $50 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Take advantage of this offer before it expires!
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.