For residents of Oklahoma, Valley National Bank is offering up to 2.05% APY with a maximum balance of $25,000 with their free Rewards Checking Account. You’ll enjoy the FREE checking account with NO minimum balance requirement to earn rewards. If you live in the state of Oklahoma, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with Valley National Bank today!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Valley National Bank Rewards Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 2.05% APY
- Maximum Balance: $25,000
- Availability: Oklahoma (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: a minimum of 15 check card (POS) transactions, a minimum of 1 ACH credit and 1 ACH debit, be enrolled and receive eStatement, log in to your Internet Banking account at least once
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
Valley National Bank Rewards Checking Features:
- FREE checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- To qualify you must have per month: a minimum of 15 check card (POS) transactions, a minimum of 1 ACH credit and 1 ACH debit, be enrolled and receive eStatement, log in to your Internet Banking account at least once
How To Earn Up to 2.05% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Valley National Bank Rewards Checking Account to earn 2.05% APY for up to $25,000.
- Have a minimum of 15 check card (POS) transactions
- Have a minimum of 1 ACH credit and 1 ACH debit
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement
- Log in to your Internet Banking account at least once
Note: Balances over $25,000 earn 0.12% APY. Balances that fail to meet all requirements earn 0.10% APY
Valley National Bank is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Oklahoma. There is no monthly fee, and the account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $25,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
Furthermore, you'll earn 2X total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.