Find an updated list of Valley Oak Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Table of Contents
About Valley Oak Credit Union
Valley Oak Credit Union was founded in 1944 by a local co-op grocer, George Burcham, in idyllic Three Rivers, California. It was established to serve the agricultural workers of Tulare County and its communities.
Valley Oak Credit Union $25 Referral Bonus
For residents of California, Valley Oak Credit Union is offering you an opportunity to earn $25 Referral Bonus! Take advantage of this amazing opportunity while you can.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: CA
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early account termination fee: none listed
- Household limit: None
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), PNC Bank Virtual Wallet ($400 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How to Earn $25 Referral Bonus
- Fill out the Referral Form using the link above
- The referred person need to open a membership account and a checking account with the following checking requirements:
- Debit Card
- Deposit or Direct Deposit $500 within 90 days
- Earn $25 Referral Bonus for both you and the person you referred
- Dividend Earnings
- Check Writing
- Mobile Deposit
- Courtesy Pay Privilege
- Offical Checks Fee
- Debit Card POS Fee
- Check Orders
- CU Talk Telephone Banking
- It’s Me 247 Home Banking/Bill Pay
- Monthly Service Fee: $0
- Premium Plus
- Monthly Service Fee: $5
- Monthly Service Fee: $0
- Second Chance
- Monthly Service Fee: $10
- “Existing members” of Valley Oak Credit Union can refer others to become members of Valley Oak Credit Union by visiting ValleyOak.org (“web entry”) or by filling out a Member Referral Form (“form entry”).
- An existing member is defined as a natural person who is a member of Valley Oak Credit Union in good standing.
- Existing members will earn $25 for each person that is
- (a) referred using either the web entry or the form entry as referenced above and that
- (b) becomes a NEW member of Valley Oak Credit Union by opening a NEW membership account AND a Checking Account with Debit Card, eStatements and Deposit or Direct Deposit $500 in the first 90 days.
- Opening an account requires an initial deposit of $25 or more. There is a $5 account opening fee. There is no limit to the number of people an existing member can refer.
- Any applicable Referral Bonus Deposit amounts granted will be credited to existing and new members’ membership account within 60 days of their referral completing the requirements listed above.
- Please consult your tax advisor as to the taxability and reporting of these bonus payments.
- Employees and their families are not eligible.
Valley Oak Credit Union is offering promotions like referral bonuses that you do not want to miss. The steps are easy and fast, so take advantage today.
Start cashing in your connections right now by referring a friend and family member!