Vibrant Credit Union is offering a $500 bonus to anyone that transfers their banking to Vibrant by May 31, 2016. You’ll need to transfer both your checking and savings account in order to be eligible. Vibrant CU offers two checking accounts, CashBack and CheckingRewards, that both provide different benefits. Just like it says, CashBack checking allows you to earn cash back on all of your purchases. On the other hand, you can earn interest on your balance with CheckingRewards. Both accounts include benefits such as a free debit card, free Vibrant online banking, automatic overdraft protection, unlimited access to over 100,000 ATMs, and many more. Be sure to take full advantage of this opportunity today!
Eligibility: Vibrant Credit Union branches are located in Iowa and Illinois. To be a member, you must live within 50 miles of one of Vibrant branches. Must be a new member meaning someone in your household cannot have had a Vibrant or DHCU account within the last 2 years.
Credit goes to Dadura for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Then complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review|
Table of Contents
Vibrant Credit Union $500 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Vibrant Credit Union Promotional PDF Printout
- Account Type: CheckingRewards or CashBack checking accounts. Also requires a Savings account.
- Availability: IA, IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 5/31/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull via TransUnion
- Opening Deposit: Must transfer other bank account balance to Vibrant Credit Union. Savings account has $5 initial deposit.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $250+
- Monthly Fee: None with CashBack checking. CashRewards checking has a $10 monthly fee but can be avoided by having an average daily balance of $2,500.
- Additional Requirements: Open a new Vibrant Visa Credit Card at perform at least 5 transactions within 90 days, and sign up for eStatements.
- Closing Account Fee: Early termination fee of $5 will apply if account is closed within 90 days of account opening.
How To Earn Vibrant Credit Union Bonus:
- Vibrant Credit Union requires you to open a CashBack or CheckingRewards account upon transfer. You will also need to open a Savings account and fund it with $5.
- Open a new Vibrant Visa Credit Card and perform at least 5 transactions within 90 days of account opening.
- Set up minimum recurring direct deposit of $250 within 90 days of account opening.
- Sign up for eStatements.
- If all requirements are met, $500 will be deposited into your checking account within 90 days!
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- CashBack Checking: No monthly fees.
- CashRewards Checking: You can avoid the fee by keeping an average daily balance of $2,500 or more. Otherwise, a $10 monthly service charge will apply.
- Savings: No monthly fees.
Although existing members aren’t eligible for this promotion, you are still able to earn $50 through the Vibrant CU Referral Program. For current members, you qualify for $50 per each referred new member who meets eligibility requirements. All you need to do is mention the name referred by at the time of account opening and there is no limit to how many people you can refer! Feel free to share your referral information in the comments below.
If you live in either Iowa or Illinois and are looking to transfer to a new bank, then Vibrant Credit Union might be the one for you. This $500 promotion requires you to transfer your current bank account funds to either a CashBack or CashRewards checking account. Remember that membership also requires you to open a Savings account. Overall, this is a great bonus to earn. I would choose the CashBack account because there is no monthly fee associated with the account, and making 5 transactions with your new credit card would be pretty simple. You’ll just need to remember to setup the the direct deposit and sign up for eStatements. However, if you are looking for a different promotion, then check out our full list of Bank Bonuses.
Important posts for bank bonuses:
- The Beginner’s Guide to Bank Bonuses
- What’s ChexSystems? Bank Senstive to ChexSystems Reports
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Open Within One Year?
- What Banks Count as Direct Deposits?
- Funding Bank Account with a Credit Card
- Bank Accounts: Hard pull or soft Pull?
- Different Ways to Close Your Bank Account
- Found A Bank Bonus? Let us know and get paid!
Tell us about your experience with Vibrant Credit Union. Let us know whether or not you were able to receive your bonus, if we’re missing any information such as credit card funding!
The IHG Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card offers 60,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
You'll earn up to 15X points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel, 2X points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants. 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card has no annual fee or foreign transaction fees.