Learn all about The Waldorf Astoria Chicago and all the amenities that comes with it!
Located in the Gold Coast Historic District is the The Waldorf Astoria. It is decorated with a lineup of luxurious amenities, beautiful spacious rooms, elegant fireplaces and marbled bathrooms. Continue reading to learn more about what makes this hotel a five star hotel, and what they have to offer.
If you want to hear about other hotel options, you can check out our guide to the best luxurious hotels in Chicago here.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
Table of Contents
Waldorf Astoria is known for its elegance and sophistication. Influenced by Coco Chanel, the lobby features tall ceilings and tons of natural light to shed light on the beautiful artwork, glasswork and marble.
This location includes 215 rooms and suites, designed with neutral colors such as gray, and partnered with colorful artworks. The Deluxe King Room features a fireplace with a sitting area, a fridge, sink and microwave, and two good sized closets. The white marble bathroom includes a deep soaking tub, a separate waterfall shower, and bath amenities inspired by Salvatore Ferragamo.
In a 14,000-square-foot space, The Waldorf Astoria Spa & Health Club has a big selection of personal treatments, packages and facilities. The dressing rooms have a whirlpool tub, eucalyptus steam room, dry sauna and lounge to relax in. It also features an indoor lap pool and a fitness center for Pilates and gyrotonics classes, aqua aerobics and more.
Food & Drink
Margeaux Brasserie, Chef Michael Mina‘s first restaurant, is located here. You can indulge in French cuisine with Midwestern ingredients. There’s also a shop where French pastries on the ground floor called Petit Margeaux.
After making a reservation, the hotel shared contact information to the concierge. Rather than having a doorman or bellhop at the reception desk, there are “guest service agents,” who are there to help with any requests at all.
Located in the Gold Coast neighborhood, The Waldorf Astoria is surrounded by shopping stores and nice restaurants. It is also around the corner from Rush Street nightlife. The Museum of Contemporary Art and Oak Street Beach are about a 10-minute walk away.
Address: 11 East Walton Street, Chicago
Earn Free Nights With Hilton Honors
American Express has two personal Hilton Honors credit cards and one small business card. To earn Hilton points quick, simply using these co-branded cards for your everyday purchases and earn your free nights at the Waldorf Astoria.
The Hilton Honors American Express Card offers 80,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $1,000 in purchases on the Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• 7X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with a hotel and resorts within the Hilton Honors portfolio of brands.
• 5X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets, and U.S. gas stations
• 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card.
This card comes with annual fee and no foreign transaction fees, so you can enjoy international travel without additional fees on purchases made abroad. (See Rates & Fees)
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card has a welcome offer of 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 in purchases on the Hilton Honors Business Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• 12X at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio
• 6X at US gas stations, on US purchases for shipping, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from US service providers, on flights booked directly with airlines or with Amex Travel, on car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies, and at US restaurants
• 3X on all other eligible purchases.
• Earn a Free Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
Terms & Limitations Apply.
In addition, you can enjoy complimentary Hilton Honors Gold Status with your Hilton Honors Business Card & earn another Free Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend an additional $45,000 in purchases on your Card in the same calendar year.
This card has a $95 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)
The Waldorf Astoria Chicago has over-the-top, looks inspired by Paris, luxurious amenities, beautiful spacious rooms, elegant fireplaces and marbled bathrooms. It is also equipped with a lavish spa, gym, and restaurant by Michael Mina.