Do you have a Washington Federal bank near you? Consider signing up for the Washington Federal Premier Rewards American Express® Card to start earning rewards for your purchases! It comes with a sign up bonus of 10,000 bonus rewards points after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months.
Cardholders will earn up to 4X Points for every $1 spent on eligible net restaurant purchases, 3X points per $1 spent on eligible net airline purchases and 2X points for every $1 spent on eligible net gas station purchases.
While also earning 1X point for every $1 spent on all other eligible net purchases. The annual fee is $99, but it will be waived in the first year. If you are interest, read on to learn more about the Washington Federal Premier Rewards American Express® Card below!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred Card 60K Points*||Citi Premier® Card 80K Points*
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 100K Points*||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points*|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points*||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus*|
|Chase Freedom Flex $200 Bonus*||Chase Freedom Unlimited Card $300 Bonus*|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $350 Welcome Offer*||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer*|
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card 100K Points*||Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card $750 Bonus*|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus*||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus*|
|Aspiration Zero credit card $300 Bonus*||*Must make minimum spending requirement to earn bonus|
* You can also compare the Washington Federal Premier Rewards American Express Card with other credit card bonuses!
Table of Contents
Washington Federal Premier Rewards Card Summary
|Bonus Available||Get 10,000 bonus points after you make $1,000 or more in purchases within 90 days of account opening.|
|*Bonus Value||$100 Cashback|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||4 points per $1 spent on eligible restaurant purchases
3 points per $1 spent on eligible airline purchases
2 points for every dollar spent on gas station purchases
1 point for every dollar spent on all other purchases
|Foreign Transaction Fees||No|
|Annual Fee||Waived first year; $99 annually|
Washington Federal Premier Rewards Card Top Features
Enjoy chip-enhanced acceptance and security, plus a variety of important features, including zero fraud liability, rental car insurance, travel inconvenience insurance, and premium concierge service
- You will earn 1 Reward Point for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle.
- You will also earn 1 additional Point for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified in any of the following merchant category codes: service stations or automated fuel dispensers.
- You will earn 2 additional Points for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified in the merchant category code of airlines.
- You will earn 3 additional Points for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at any merchant classified as a restaurant.
Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns.
Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions.
Start earning nice rewards and get superior travel and lifestyle benefits with the Washington Federal Premier Rewards American Express® Card.
It does have a $99 annual fee but is fortunately waived for the first year. However, if you’re looking for other options, take a look at our full list of the best credit card bonuses to find out which card is the best for you.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.