Available for residents Nationwide, West End Bank is offering a 1.75% APY when you open a Online Savings Account. To earn this competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $1. Also, there’s no minimum or maximum balance restriction which is very nice. So that’s all it takes for you to enjoy the 1.75% rate. With a savings account, you’ll automatically have access to online banking, mobile banking, secure transactions, and much more! If you are interested and qualify, apply online today!
West End Bank Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Online Savings
- Interest Rate: 1.75%
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: This account is not available in-branch.
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
- Insured: FDIC
ACH Capabilities & Limits:
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Earn West End Bank Rates:
- Open a Online Savings Account from West End Bank with an opening deposit of $1.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- There is no balance requirement in order to earn the APY Rate!
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- No minimum or maximum requirements on balance
- Convenient & secure monthly e-statement
- 24/7 online access to your account
- FDIC Insured
Check out this offer from West End Bank. When you open a Online Savings Account you can earn a 1.75% APY! This rate is great for those of you who don’t want to maintain a certain balance. Take advantage of the services they have to offer along with these savings. It takes just minutes online, so open an account today! Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Leave a Reply