Wood & Huston Bank is offering a $25 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member at Wood & Huston Bank. Earning the $25 Bonus is easy, all you have to do is as the referrer, simply ask your friend to open a new checking account with Wood & Huston Bank, then the referee will then choose and set up a checking account of his or her choice. By joining Wood & Huston Bank you will get to enjoy from Free online banking, online bill payment, eStatements, and much more! If you enjoy all the great services Wood & Huston Bank has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and more. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market: Earn 1.00% APY when you open a CIT Bank Money Market Account with only a minimum opening deposit of $100. The CIT Bank Money Market account has no monthly maintenance fees, 6 transfers per monthly statement cycle and also People Pay service which allows you to send money to almost anyone by providing their email address or phone number. Apply Now---CIT Bank MMA Review|
Table of Contents
Wood & Huston Bank $25 Referral Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Wood & Huston Bank Promotion Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $25
- Account Type: Any new Smart or Start checking account.
- Availability: MO (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None Listed, Limited time offer
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit:$25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None Listed
- Monthly Fee: $0-$6.95, see below on how to waive monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: None, simply choose what account best fits your needs.
- Closing Account Fee: None Listed.
How to Earn Wood & Huston Bank Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to Wood & Huston Bank
- Have your friend open a new personal checking account.
- The new member must open a new checking account.
- He/She must follow the requirements to earn the bonus (if any)
How to Waive Monthly Service Fees:
- SmartSecure Checking: $5.95 monthly service fee.
- SmartValue Checking: No monthly service fees.
- SmartReward Checking: No monthly service fees.
- SmartSenior Checking: $4.95 monthly service fee. Waive by keeping an actual daily balance of $10,000.
- SmartStudent Checking: No monthly service fees.
- StartFresh Checking: $6.95 monthly fee with a direct deposit.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Wood & Huston Bank, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
You can receive a $25 bonus when you refer someone to Wood & Huston Bank. Looking around this promotion, it seems to be relatively easy to earn the $25 bonus. I recommend checking out and seeing how easy it is to refer and open a checking account. How was accessing ATMS and branch locations with over 10 branch locations and 19 ATMS? Did you have to do Direct Deposit? Comment below letting us know all about your experience. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!