Available for residents of Ohio, Wright-Patt Credit Union is offering a 1.21% APY rate on their Money Market Account! To earn the APY rate, you must have a minimum account balance of $2,500. It is as simple as that! Also, the account is not bounded by any account maximum balance restrictions so you will be able to earn the rate just by meeting the minimum requirement. The accounts offers many great features such as a low minimum to open, higher dividends, convenient access with their mobile banking and ATMs, free checks upon request, and many more! If you are interested in this offer, make sure to take advantage of this promotion!
Eligibility: If you are a resident of Miami Valley or Columbus, Ohio you may be eligible for membership benefits! Make sure to see Wright-Patt Credit Union’s Eligibility Requirements to see all of the possibilities to join.
Table of Contents
Wright-Pratt Credit Union Account Info:
- Sign Up Offer
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Interest Rate: 1.21% APY
- Minimum Balance: $2,500
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Ohio (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None Listed
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
- Insured: NCUA
How to Earn Wright-Pratt CU Rates:
- Open a Money Market Account with Wright-Patt Credit Union with a minimum $100 opening deposit.
- Maintain a $2,500 account balance to earn the 1.21% APY rate.
- Rates are subject to change based on the account balance as listed below.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$100 to $2,499.99||0.15% APY|
|$2,500 and up||1.21% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- No monthly service fee
- Dividends paid monthly
- Free online and mobile banking
- Deposits federally insured by the NUCA
- Ability to write checks or withdraw money via teller or ATM
Make sure to check out Wright-Patt Credit Union to learn more about their 1.21% APY. Overall, this is a simple promotion only requiring a minimum account balance of $2,500. The account also offers many great features including dividends being paid monthly and no maintenance fees! If you are interested, don’t hesitate to head to a local branch and sign up today! Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $350 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Low intro APR: 0% intro APR for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 16.24% to 26.24%.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%)
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations.
• 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
• 1% Cash Back on other eligible purchases.
The card does come with a $95 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)