For a limited time, you can order a new Xbox One S 1TB Battlefield 1 Special Edition Console Bundle + Fallout 4 + The Division for only $299.00 + FREE SHIPPING! This bundle includes: Xbox One S Special Edition 1TB Console, full game digital download of Battlefield 1 Early Enlister Deluxe Edition, military green stand and controller, HDMI cable (4K Capable), power cable, and a 14-day Xbox Live Gold Trial.
- Also includes the Hellfighter Pack, Red Baron Pack, Lawrence of Arabia Pack, a new visual appearance of the Behemoths, and 5 Battlepacks.
- Watch 4K Blu-ray movies and stream 4K content on Netflix and Amazon Video.
- Experience richer, more luminous colors in games and video with High Dynamic Range.
- Play over 100 console exclusives and a growing library of Xbox 360 games on Xbox One.
These deals don’t last for very long, but you can always come back to HMB for another hot deal!
Xbox One S 1TB Bundle Includes:
- 1TB Xbox One S Special Edition Console
- Battlefield 1 Early Enlister Deluxe Edition (Digital Download)
- The Division
- Fallout 4
- Military Green Stand
- HDMI Cable
- Power Cable
- 14-Day Xbox Live Gold Trial
Take advantage of this offer if you’re in the market for a new gaming console. Perhaps give the Xbox One S 1TB Battlefield 1 Special Edition Console Bundle + Fallout 4 + The Division a shot! This product usually costs $349.99, but you can get it now for $299.00 + FREE SHIPPING. That’s $50.99 in savings! If you want to save even more money, you can purchase discounted gift cards and perhaps save even more money with the best cash back shopping portals!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $300 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
You'll earn 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases. In addition, you'll earn 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions, 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
The card does come with a $0 introductory annual fee for one year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)