Find the most recent Yolo Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Right now, you can earn a $150 bonus for opening a new checking account with certain qualifications.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus||Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||WeBull 4 Free Stocks|
Table of Contents
About Yolo Federal Credit Union Promotions
For more than 60 years, generations of Yolo County residents have benefited from a financial institution that really, truly has their best interests at heart. They started with a small branch in Woodland, and today, they have locations sprinkled across Yolo County.
|Eligibility: To be eligible to open an account you must live, work, worship, or attend school in Yolo County. Or, have an immediate family member that is a Yolo Federal account holder. Learn more about membership here.|
- Availability: CA (Branch Locator)
- Routing Number: 321178514
- Customer Service: (530) 668-2700
Yolo Federal Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus
You can receive a $150 bonus for opening a new checking account and meeting certain requirements.
- Account Type: Student Checking, Simply Checking
- Availability: CA
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: $5, see below how to waive
- Early Account Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
- Household limit: 1
(Expires December 31, 2020)
You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking® ($150 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), and HSBC Advance Checking (up to $240 bonus).
How To Earn $150 Checking Bonus
- Within 45 days of establishing membership, open a Simply or Student Checking account with a minimum balance of $25
- Enroll for E-Statements
- Make 5 or more purchases of at least $10 with their Yolo Federal Debit or Credit Card
- Complete one of the following:
- Have ACH or direct deposits totaling $500 or more into their Checking account or associated S1 Savings account OR
- Establish an aggregate loan relationship of $5,000 or more
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Online Banking and e-Statements
- 24/7 Telephone access
- To avoid the monthly service fee, if over the age of 22, they must: maintain a minimum of $100 in their S1 Savings account, have Direct Deposit, or aggregate deposits and loans of $5,000 or more; otherwise a $5 fee applies.
- To qualify for the Checking Bonus Offer, new members must open a Student or Simply Checking account with Yolo Federal Credit Union between 9/1/20 and 12/31/20.
- They will receive $150 bonus as a credit to their S1 Savings.
- If all requirements are met, the bonus will be deposited within 6-8 weeks after the Checking account open date.
- Existing members, joint members, or members who closed their membership in the last 12 months are not eligible.
- The value of the bonus is considered taxable dividend and it will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
If you are looking for a new checking account and live in California, be sure to take advantage of this promotion to receive an attractive bonus. However, I only recommend this promotion if it triggers a soft pull, so check with a CSR to find out and let us know below.
*Check back at this page for updated Yolo Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY||Review|
|Simple||Up to 0.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|