Find the most recent Yolo Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Right now, you can earn a $150 bonus for opening a new checking account with certain qualifications.
Table of Contents
About Yolo Federal Credit Union Promotions
For more than 60 years, generations of Yolo County residents have benefited from a financial institution that really, truly has their best interests at heart. They started with a small branch in Woodland, and today, they have locations sprinkled across Yolo County.
|Eligibility: To be eligible to open an account you must live, work, worship, or attend school in Yolo County. Or, have an immediate family member that is a Yolo Federal account holder. Learn more about membership here.|
- Availability: CA (Branch Locator)
- Routing Number: 321178514
- Customer Service: (530) 668-2700
Yolo Federal Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus
You can receive a $150 bonus for opening a new checking account and meeting certain requirements.
- Account Type: Student Checking, Simply Checking
- Availability: CA
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: $5, see below how to waive
- Early Account Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
- Household limit: 1
(Expires December 31, 2020)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), Fifth Third Momentum® Checking ($250 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($325 bonus).|
How To Earn $150 Checking Bonus
- Within 45 days of establishing membership, open a Simply or Student Checking account with a minimum balance of $25
- Enroll for E-Statements
- Make 5 or more purchases of at least $10 with their Yolo Federal Debit or Credit Card
- Complete one of the following:
- Have ACH or direct deposits totaling $500 or more into their Checking account or associated S1 Savings account OR
- Establish an aggregate loan relationship of $5,000 or more
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Online Banking and e-Statements
- 24/7 Telephone access
- To avoid the monthly service fee, if over the age of 22, they must: maintain a minimum of $100 in their S1 Savings account, have Direct Deposit, or aggregate deposits and loans of $5,000 or more; otherwise a $5 fee applies.
- To qualify for the Checking Bonus Offer, new members must open a Student or Simply Checking account with Yolo Federal Credit Union between 9/1/20 and 12/31/20.
- They will receive $150 bonus as a credit to their S1 Savings.
- If all requirements are met, the bonus will be deposited within 6-8 weeks after the Checking account open date.
- Existing members, joint members, or members who closed their membership in the last 12 months are not eligible.
- The value of the bonus is considered taxable dividend and it will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
If you are looking for a new checking account and live in California, be sure to take advantage of this promotion to receive an attractive bonus. However, I only recommend this promotion if it triggers a soft pull, so check with a CSR to find out and let us know below.
*Check back at this page for updated Yolo Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.