For United States residents who used Zoom Video Communications services between March 30, 2016, and July 30, 2021, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Zoom-Bombing Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs allege Zoom violated both California and federal laws by sharing users’ information with third parties, failing to prevent unwanted meeting disruptions, and misrepresenting Zoom’s purported end-to-end encryption services.
Zoom denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by March 5, 2022 to receive your potential award!
Zoom-Bombing Class Action Lawsuit
- Zoom-Bombing Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: March 5, 2022
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include all U.S. citizens who downloaded, opened, or used the Zoom Meetings Application between March 30, 2016, and July 30, 2021. Those who used Enterprise-Level or Government accounts for Zoom meetings are excluded.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $25.
- Proof of Purchase: Please note that if you downloaded, opened, or used Zoom Meetings but never registered for an account with Zoom, you must submit reasonable documentation demonstrating your use of Zoom Meetings, such as a copy of an invitation to join a Zoom meeting that shows the date and Meeting ID number of the meeting.
- Case Name & Number: In re: Zoom Video Communications Inc. Privacy Litigation, Case No. 5:20-cv-02155-LHK in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Zoom-Bombing Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by March 5, 2022 to receive your potential award!
For individuals in the United States who, between March 30, 2016, and July 30, 2021, used Zoom Video Communications services, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Zoom-Bombing Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, if you are eligible, file a claim by March 5, 2022 to receive your potential award!
Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements and our No Proof Required Class Action Lawsuits list.
(Click here to file a claim)
Leave a Reply