While American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog, the opinions and beliefs in this article are those of the author alone, who makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information.
If you are an avid traveler who wishes to redeem travel rewards with plenty of flexibility from his credit card, you should consider the Blue Sky from American Express®. They are now offering 7,500 Bonus Points when you spend $1000 within 3 months. There is also an intro 0% APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. Then a variable rate, currently 17.24%- 22.24%. Points are easily earned through every day purchases and can be redeemed for a statement credit, airline tickets, hotel rooms, and more- all without having to make advanced planning, succumbing to seat restrictions, or work around blackout dates. You accrue 1x point for each dollar charged on your Blue Sky account. Each 7,500-point increment is equal to a statement credit of up to $100 that you can apply toward any airline ticket, hotel stay, travel agencies, and tour operators. This is worth up to 33% more than most other travel rewards cards- Blue Sky rewards system basically gives you 1.33% cashback while most other cards give you about 1% cash back. Additionally, enjoy no annual fee or expiration date or limit on the number of points you can earn all the while getting American Express cardmember perks such as discounts on dining, hotels stays, and more.
- Welcome Bonus: Earn 7,500 Bonus Points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Unlimited Travel Options: Every 7,500 points that you earn can be redeemed for a $100 statement credit toward airline tickets, hotel stays and other type of travel.
- Flexible Ways to Earn: earn 1 point for virtually every dollar you spend on eligible purchases.
- Flexible Bill Payments: pay your bill all at once or over time.
- No annual fee, 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months, then a variable rate, currently 17.24%- 22.24%.
- Terms and Restrictions Apply.
If you’re looking for a rewards card that allows you to redeem points on travel to anywhere, anytime, the Blue Sky from American Express® is an excellent choice to consider. Apply today and start planning your next vacation!
Editorial Disclaimer: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.