America’s Credit Union is now offering $100 checking account promotion available nationwide for those joining the AUSA for $34. Technically, this will make this a $64 bonus unless you are a member of the armed forces. In order to get the $100 bonus, you must set up direct deposit of at least $500 per month for 12 months. There are three checking accounts that qualify for the bonus are Choice Checking, Perk Checking and Checking Direct. Some features that you can enjoy once you open the checking account include, free ACU ATM withdrawals, free withdrawals from other credit union ATMs, phone teller service, free online banking and Online Bill Pay, free mobile banking, free eStatements, free debit card, free check images, unlimited check writing privileges, and all checks printed in duplicate style.
Editor’s Note: Membership is open to all members of the United States Armed Forces. You can also join Association of the United States Army which costs $34. Of course, you can always join if you are located in Washington State cities of Fort Lewis, DuPont, Olympia, Lakewood, Tacoma, Spanaway and University Place.
Find a new bank promotion? If so, check out our Rewards Program to earn up to $15 bonus reward.
|Discover Bank Online Savings Account: Earn $100 Bonus along with high interest rate of 0.95% APY! You must apply through HustlerMoneyBlog.com with promo code HMB217 by 05/31/2017 and make a minimum deposit of $15,000 by 06/15/2017. FDIC-insured, no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees. Apply Now---Discover Bank Review|
|You can now open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM online or in-branch and get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Unlike other Chase coupons, you can apply online directly. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. From innovative features to trusted service, Chase gives you the opportunity to do more with products such as Chase QuickDepositSM. Learn More---Chase Checking & Savings Review
America Credit Union $100 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- America Credit Union PDF Printout
- Account Type: Choice Checking, Perk Checking or Checking Direct Account
- Availability: You can join ACU for being a member of the armed forces (active, retired & reservists), civilian personnel, and relatives of these members. However, the deal is nationwide by joining AUSA for $34.
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Yes, hard pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, direct deposit of at least $500 must be initiated within 30 days of opening.
- Monthly Fee: The checking direct and perk checking have no monthly fee. There is a $4 monthly fee for Choice checking which can be waived with a $500 or more balance.
- Additional Requirements: No
- Household Limit: None listed.
- Closing Account Fee: Yes, the account must be opened for at least 12 months or the $100 bonus will be debited from the account balance at closing.
How To Earn America’s C.U $100 Bonus:
- Open a Choice Checking, Perk Checking or Checking Direct Account checking account from Americas Credit Union with a $500 minimum deposit.
- Set up direct deposit of $500 or more within the first 30 days of opening the account.
- Make sure to keep your account open for at least 12 months or the $100 bonus will be debited from the account balance at closing.
- The $100 Bonus will be deposited within 60 business days of completing requirements.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Checking Direct: No Monthly Fee.
- Choice Checking: $4 Monthly Fee if your balance is below $500.
- Perk Checking: No Monthly Fee.
Check out America’s Credit Union to learn more about the $100 bonus. The direct Deposit must be initiated within 30 days of opening a Choice Checking, Perk Checking or Checking Direct Account to receive the $100 bonus. The minimum direct deposit allotment to receive this offer is $500 and the member will receive a coupon that they may redeem for $100 within 60 days after the initial direct deposit has been received by ACU. The bonus shall not be considered part of the opening deposit amount and this offer is available on individual accounts only. Also, members that already have a checking account at ACU, are not eligible for this offer. Personally, I recommend opening the Perk Checking because it offers great features with no monthly fees and offers 5% APY on the first $1,000 deposited. Find more bank bonuses from our exclusive list!
|SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express offers $200 statement credit after spending $5,000 within the first 6 months of card membership. For a limited amount of time you can earn an additional $200 statement credit if you spend an additional $10,000 within the first 12 months of card membership. It's similar to the SimplyCash Business Credit Card from American Express but with increased spending limits of $50,000 in the 5% and 3% cash back reward categories and an extra option to choose from in the customizable 3% category. It appeals to businesses with more expenses where more cash back rewards can be earned. Also included are fantastic exclusive American Express benefits and no annual fee. Apply Now---Amex SimplyCash Plus Review|
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.