For those of you interested in a 100% online checking account that offers a competitive interest rate, the California First National Bank Money Market Checking account should be exactly what you’re looking for. In addition to having a low $5,000 minimum opening deposit, this account allows you to earn interest at a monthly rate of up to 1.00% APY. All you have to do is maintain a minimum daily balance of at least $50,000. CalFirst is “committed to providing solutions to meet a wide range of personal and commercial banking needs.” Plus, their “customers enjoy competitive rates and the convenience of one-stop banking anytime, anywhere.” You can manage your account through your online account, through an automated phone service, or through a customer service representative from 8:30 a.m. PST to 4:30 p.m. PST Monday through Friday. There is no expiration date for this rate, but you’ll want to sign up soon because it can change at any time.
|CIT Bank – Earn up to $200 Cash Bonus when you open a new High Yield Savings Account at CIT Bank by January 31, 2017. To earn a $95 bonus, you must make an initial deposit of $25,000 or more and maintain an average monthly balance of $25,000 for 3 monthly statement cycles. Deposit $100,000 and maintain that for 3 monthly statement cycles and you’ll receive a $200 bonus. Best of all, you'll enjoy a rate of 1.05% APY! Apply Now---CIT Bank Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings Account: Earn $100 Bonus along with high interest rate of 0.95% APY! You must apply through HustlerMoneyBlog.com with promo code HMB1016 by 01/31/2017 and make a minimum deposit of $15,000 by 02/15/2017. FDIC-insured, no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees. Apply Now---Discover Bank Review|
|Santander® Simply Right® Checking|
Offers $150 bonus for new checking account customers that open a Simply Right® Checking account, make a direct deposit of $500, and keep the account open for at least 90 days! This offer is only available until January 31, 2017! Coupon offer only. Santander Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.
California First National Bank MM Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Money Market Checking
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $5,000 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: Maintain a minimum daily balance of at least $50,000
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
Money Market Checking Account Features:
- $5,000 minimum deposit to open
- Interest is credited monthly
- Free checks
- Six withdrawals per statement cycle. For every withdrawal in excess of 6, a $10 fee will be charged.
- They may change the interest rate on your account at any time without notice.
- They may change the interest rate on your account at their discretion.
- A service charge of $20 will be imposed each statement cycle in which the daily balance of the account falls below $5,000. If your combined balances in all your CalFirst accounts equal $5,000 or more on every day during the statement cycle, no service charge will be imposed.
- Statements will be mailed to you monthly
- FDIC insurance up to the maximum allowed by law
If you’d like to open an online checking account that allows you to earn interest at 1.00% APY, consider signing up for the CalFirst Money Market Checking account. This is a great account that allows you to earn a high interest rate with just a low $50,000 minimum balance requirement. Plus, you can access your account online or by phone at any time! Sign up today and check out more bank rates on the most updated list on the net!
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card offers $300 cash back after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months from account opening – one of the largest amounts ever offered for a business credit card. You'll receive 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services. The card also gives 2% cash rebate on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases on gas and dining expenses, and 1% rebate on all other things. There is a 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers. I personally prefer Ink Cash Business Card to the other Ink cards because you get cash back, generous cash rebates, and no annual fee for a business card!|
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now---Chase Ink Business Cash Review