For those of you interested in a 100% online checking account that offers a competitive interest rate, the California First National Bank Money Market Checking account should be exactly what you’re looking for. In addition to having a low $5,000 minimum opening deposit, this account allows you to earn interest at a monthly rate of up to 1.00% APY. All you have to do is maintain a minimum daily balance of at least $50,000. CalFirst is “committed to providing solutions to meet a wide range of personal and commercial banking needs.” Plus, their “customers enjoy competitive rates and the convenience of one-stop banking anytime, anywhere.” You can manage your account through your online account, through an automated phone service, or through a customer service representative from 8:30 a.m. PST to 4:30 p.m. PST Monday through Friday. There is no expiration date for this rate, but you’ll want to sign up soon because it can change at any time.
|CIT Bank – Earn up to $200 Cash Bonus when you open a new High Yield Savings Account at CIT Bank by April 28, 2017. To earn a $100 bonus, you must make an initial deposit of $15,000 or more and maintain an average monthly balance of $15,000 for 3 monthly statement cycles. Deposit $150,000 and maintain that for 3 monthly statement cycles and you’ll receive a $200 bonus. Best of all, you'll enjoy a rate of 1.05% APY! Apply Now---CIT Bank Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings Account: Earn $100 Bonus along with high interest rate of 0.95% APY! You must apply through HustlerMoneyBlog.com with promo code HMB217 by 05/31/2017 and make a minimum deposit of $15,000 by 06/15/2017. FDIC-insured, no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees. Apply Now---Discover Bank Review|
|TD Bank offers a $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit of $2,500 or more within 90 days of account opening. The TD Bank Premier Checking account comes with free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review|
California First National Bank MM Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Money Market Checking
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $5,000 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: Maintain a minimum daily balance of at least $50,000
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
Money Market Checking Account Features:
- $5,000 minimum deposit to open
- Interest is credited monthly
- Free checks
- Six withdrawals per statement cycle. For every withdrawal in excess of 6, a $10 fee will be charged.
- They may change the interest rate on your account at any time without notice.
- They may change the interest rate on your account at their discretion.
- A service charge of $20 will be imposed each statement cycle in which the daily balance of the account falls below $5,000. If your combined balances in all your CalFirst accounts equal $5,000 or more on every day during the statement cycle, no service charge will be imposed.
- Statements will be mailed to you monthly
- FDIC insurance up to the maximum allowed by law
If you’d like to open an online checking account that allows you to earn interest at 1.00% APY, consider signing up for the CalFirst Money Market Checking account. This is a great account that allows you to earn a high interest rate with just a low $50,000 minimum balance requirement. Plus, you can access your account online or by phone at any time! Sign up today and check out more bank rates on the most updated list on the net!
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card is offering 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening. The 80K points redeemed for travel rewards equals $1,000 which is one of the largest bonuses offered from Chase for business cards! You'll receive 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent in combined purchases on travel, shipping purchases, internet, cable and phone services, advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines. The card also gives 1 point per $1 on all other purchases. This card is one to have for business traveling since there is no foreign transaction fees!|
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now---Chase Ink Business Preferred Review