Available for residents nationwide, All America Bank Mega Money Market is offering 4.55% APY up to $75K.
The Mega Money Market account has no monthly maintenance fees and free debit card. Wallet style checks is available upon request and 6 free withdrawals or transfers in person or at ATMs. Also, 10 free Online Bill Pay transactions per month.
About All America Bank Mega Money Market
All America Bank is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. With seven locations, All America Bank’s money market rates are 5X the national average, and are FDIC insured.
With such great money market rates you can earn big! The account gives you access to online banking, eStatements, mobile banking, text alerts, and so much more.
I’ll review All America Bank Mega Money Market below.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $75,000||4.55%|
All America Bank Money Market Rate
- Account Type: Mega Money Market Account
- Interest Rate: 4.55% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $75,000
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull. They pull using ChexSystems.
- Chexsystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $500
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Editor’s Note: You could also get the same account with Redneck Bank to get 2X the $75,000 in each account.
All America Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Push||1 – 2 days||$5,000||None|
|Pull||1 – 2 days||$5,000||None||20+ linked accounts|
- While there is a $5K daily limit for ACH transfers, you can give them a call to ask for an increase to $50,000 per day.
- The account has a 6 withdrawals limit per month or a $5 fee for each additional transfer.
- There are no limits on ACH transfers push or pull from external banks.
How to Earn All America Bank Rate
- Open a Mega Money Market account from All America Bank with an opening deposit of $50.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- No minimum balance required to earn this high rate or hidden fees
- Easy transactions with their provided Visa debit card
- Allowance of six free withdrawals or transfers per statement cycle
- Free online banking with eStatements, bill payments, and electronic transfers
- FDIC-insured funds up to the maximum amount of $250,000
If you’re looking for a great personal interest bearing account, then check out All America Bank’s Mega Money Market.
Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on All America Bank Mega Money Market Account.
Leave a Reply