Available nationwide, Redneck Bank is offering 2.50% APY when you open their Mega Money Market with an opening deposit of $500. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Redneck Bank.
Table of Contents
About Redneck Bank Mega Money Market
Redneck Bank is the Internet Banking Division of All America Bank, a well-respected country bank established in Mustang, Oklahoma in 1969. They are fully-insured by the FDIC and strives to give their customers the best deals online.
Since they’re an online bank, they makes it easy to earn money by offering basic accounts with high interest rates online.
I’ll review Redneck Bank Mega Money Market below.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 to $50,000||2.50% APY|
Redneck Bank Online Savings Rate
- Account Type: Mega Money Market Account
- Interest Rate: 2.50% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $50K
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystem: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $500
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: None
Redneck Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Pull||1 day||$5,000||?||20+ linked accounts|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with Redneck Bank’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Redneck Bank Rates
- Open a Mega Money Market account from Redneck Bank with an opening deposit of $500.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Rates are subject to change based on account balance.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- No minimum balance is required to maintain the APY rate
- Go worry-free with no hidden fees or service charges
- Receive eStatements, a free VISA debit card, and much more
- Online banking for convenient transfers, deposits, and account management
- Funds are federally insured by the FDIC
I would check out Redneck Bank and sign up for this competitive rate that is great for lower balances under $50,000. Let us know how it went with this bank by commenting below for our readers!
Take a look at our complete list of Best Bank Rates for great offers like this!