Chase Bank is offering a $300 Savings Account Coupon for new accounts with $25,000 or more in new money within 10 business days of opening account.
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM offer up to $250 Bonus when you open a Chase Total Checking® with direct deposit and a Chase SavingsSM with $10,000 deposit within 10 business days(must maintain $10K for 90 days). From innovative features to trusted service, Chase gives you the opportunity to do more with products such as Chase QuickDepositSM and Chase QuickPaySM. You can deposit checks almost anytime, anywhere with the ease of taking a picture using your phone plus pay people without cash or checks to virtually anyone who has an email address or mobile number. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
|You can now open a Chase Premier Checking online or in-branch for a $300 bonus with direct deposit good through July 14, 2015. Unlike other Chase coupons, you can apply online directly through the above promotional link. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 18,000 Chase ATMs and 5,500 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Checking Review|
Chase $300 Plus Saving coupon comes with a $25K deposit and and maintain a balance of at least $25,000 for 90 days to earn a $300 bonus. I recommend to open up this Chase $200 total checking to get up to $500 bonus altogether! The Chase Plus Savings coupon code will expire soon.
To Earn Chase $300 Chase Savings Plus Bonus:
- Open a Chase Plus Savings account, which is subject to approval
- Deposit a total of $25,000 or more in new money within 10 business days of account opening
- Maintain at least a $25,000 balance for 90 days from the date of deposit. The new money cannot be funds held by Chase or its affiliates. After you have completed all the above requirements, the bonus will be deposited into your new account within 10 business days.
Current Chase Plus Savings $300 Coupons:
- Chase $300 Plus Savings Coupon
- Chase $300 Plus Savings Coupon
Chase Bank $300 Plus Savings Benefits:
- Earns interest and enjoy Chase Plus Savings with no Monthly Service Fee and higher relationship interest rates when linked to your Chase Premier Plus Checking account
- Overdraft Protection when linked to your Chase checking account
- Automatic Savings Program for easy transfers from checking to savingsOnline Banking gives you 24/7 online accessTransfer balances from your Chase checking to your Chase savings accounts anytime
- Chase Mobile Banking- visit Chase.com using your smartphone’s browser, or download the award-winning Chase Mobile App.
- Account Alerts- Chase offers a wide range of alerts that help you stay in control of your finances and keep your accounts safe.
- Access to 19,500 Chase ATMs and 5,600 branches nationwide
Chase Plus Savings account is FDIC insured up to $250,000 for each depositor, hence you know your money is safe. With Chase, you can only receive one new savings account-related bonus per calendar year. The bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT, so make sure to take that into consideration when applying for this bank bonus.
Chase Plus Savings Service Fee:
Do at least one of the followings to waive your monthly fees, otherwise a $20 Monthly Service Fee will apply.
- Have a linked Chase Premier Plus Checking or Chase Premier Platinum Checking account
- Keep the daily balance in your account at or above $15,000.
Very important: If the savings account is closed within 6 months, the bonus amount you received for that account will be deducted at closing. Make sure to keep your account open for at least 6 months!
For the few lucky ones to receive in the mail, open this Chase Plus Savings coupon to earn $300 bonus money. See our exclusive list for all bank bonuses!
|Platinum Card® from American Express offers 40,000 Membership Rewards bonus points after you spend $3,000 in first 3 months of card issuance. You'll also get up to a $200 Airline Fee Credit Annually on qualifying airlines. The card is, without a doubt, the premier charge card for the frequent traveler who revels in the prestige and luxury the name affords. Once your points accumulate unlimited, use them whenever you're ready because there is no expiration date. Pay with points for travel- fly anytime, anywhere with no blackout dates or restrictions, or shop online on their website. There are no foreign transaction fees with purchases made on your Platinum Card. Finally, Platinum Card Concierge is your personal resource to help secure a last minute restaurant reservation, or shop for a hard-to-find gift. However, there is an annual fee of $450. Apply Now---Amex Platinum Review
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.