About CIT Bank:
CIT Bank has helped finance some of the world’s biggest dreams. See what CIT Bank can do for yours! For more than 100 years, CIT Group Inc., a Fortune 500 company, has helped drive innovation as a leader in middle-market lending, and financing the retail, energy, healthcare, transportation and technology sectors. Now CIT Bank is putting this experience to work for you, and as an online-only bank, it is accessible to you wherever you go!
Make your Rainy-Day Fund more than just a drop in the bucket! Currently, CIT Bank has some of the best Savings and CD rates in the nation. They are best known for their CD options, and rates are consistently more than 5 times the national average. Right now you can earn a $400 bonus on top of an interest rate that is already one of the best with a High Yield Savings Account.
|CIT Bank – Enjoy an amazing rate of 1.05% APY plus earn up to $400 Cash Bonus when you open a new High Yield Savings Account at CIT Bank by June 30, 2017. To earn a $100 bonus, you must make an initial deposit of $15,000 or more and maintain an average monthly balance of $15,000 for 3 monthly statement cycles. To earn a $250 bonus, deposit $100,000 or more and maintain that for 3 monthly statement cycles. Deposit $300,000 and maintain that for 3 monthly statement cycles and you’ll receive a $400 bonus. Apply Now---CIT Bank Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings Account: Earn $100 Bonus along with high interest rate of 1.01% APY! You must apply through HustlerMoneyBlog.com with promo code HMB217 by 05/31/2017 and make a minimum deposit of $15,000 by 06/15/2017. FDIC-insured, no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees. Apply Now---Discover Bank Review|
|TD Bank offers a $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit of $2,500 or more within 90 days of account opening. The TD Bank Premier Checking account comes with free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review|
CIT Bank Account Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: High Yield Savings Account
- APY: 1.05%
- Availability: Nationwide; Online Only
- Expiration Date: 06/30/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Deposit Requirement: $15,000-$300,000
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Result: If the account is closed prior to the end of the third statement cycle, or if the average monthly balance from any of the first three statement cycles is less than $15,000, the account will be deemed ineligible for a bonus payment.
How to Earn CIT Bank Bonus:
- Open and fund a High Yield Savings account online with CIT Bank by June 30, 2017.
- Make an opening deposit of $100.
- Requires a minimum initial deposit of $15,000 not already on deposit or held at CIT Bank or OneWest Bank division.
- Maintain minimum $15,000 average monthly balance for 3 monthly statement cycles.
- How the average monthly balance for each statement cycle is calculated: at the end of each day, the High Yield Savings account balance is recorded. When the statement cycle ends these end-of-day balances are added together and then divided by the number of days in the statement cycle to determine the average monthly balance.
The lowest average monthly balance from among the first three monthly statement cycles will determine the bonus amount, based on the table on the right.
- Get 1.05% APY and up to $400 Cash Bonus!
CIT Bank Features & Benefits:
- No hidden fees, or any as a matter of fact.
- Competitive and Progressive Interest Rates.
- Experience – With great Customer Service, and online convenience, what’s not to love?
- Easy Transfers.
- Secure and FDIC Insured.
A savings account couldn’t get any better or higher interest rates than this! Earn 1.05% APY and a $400 cash bonus at CIT Bank with the High Yield Savings Account. It’s easy to apply online, they only soft pull, and you can choose to deposit $15,000 or more for different tiered bonuses. It also features a daily compounding of interest to maximize earning potential! Take advantage of this offer today because you only have until June 30, 2017 to sign up! Check out other bonus options at HMB’s master list of Bank Bonuses!
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers $150 back in statement credits after spending $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. Cardholders earn 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets(up to $6,000) and 1% after that, 3% cash back at U.S. gas stations and select U.S. department stores, and 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases. However, the Blue Cash Preferred comes with a $95 annual fee. With the 6% reward rate on qualifying groceries, a family really only needs to spend $25 a week on groceries to make up for the annual fee. Unlike the Chase Freedom or Discover, there is no rotating reward categories and no enrollment required. For a limited time offer (ends 5/3/2017) sign up for a new card membership and earn up to 10% cash back on U.S. restaurant purchases, up to $200 cash back. Terms apply. Apply Now---Amex Blue Cash Preferred Review|
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.