Find out everything you need to know about Rocky Mountain Law Enforcement Federal Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking account here.
Available for residents of Colorado, Rocky Mountain Law Enforcement Federal Credit Union is offering 2.00% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
About Rocky Mountain Law Enforcement FCU Kasasa Cash Checking
Originally founded by the Denver Police Department, RMLEFCU has proudly served law enforcement professionals and their families since 1938. Over the years, they have grown to include a membership of more than 14,000 members and assets in excess of $220 million. Every RMLEFCU member is not just a customer, but an owner of the credit union.
|Eligibility: If you live, work, worship, attend school, or regularly conduct business in areas on this list you are eligible for membership.|
Continue on to learn more about the Rocky Mountain Law Enforcement Federal Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Rocky Mountain Law Enforcement FCU Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents of Colorado can earn a generous rate on balances up to $10,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.00% APY up to $10,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: CO (Bank Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 2.00% APY Rate
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking Account with an opening deposit of any amount.
- Meet the following requirements each month to receive the 2.00% APY rate:
- At least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction of $500 or more
- At least 12 signature-based debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- Pays 2.000% APY*on deposits between $0-$10,000
- Comes with Overdraft Privilege
- Your money is 100% insured
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
When you open a Kasasa Cash Checking account you can earn a 2.00% APY. All you have to do is complete the monthly requirements and you’re all set! If you are a resident of the qualifying states, I recommend you take advantage of this account because this right is pretty high in comparison.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Rocky Mountain Law Enforcement Federal Credit Union’s Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
Leave a Reply