Newly Updated Bonuses as of 4/21/2010
I’ve written many bank bonuses on this website. Bank of America has to be ranked as one of the best in giving out bonuses. For those who still feel this as a hassle, I feel that you are missing out on this gravy train. Get them now since these bonuses are like an endanger species.
Complete Bank of America Bonuses List
- Bank of America’s $100 bonus – In order to qualify for the $100 bonus, you must deposit $250 and make a debit purchase within 30 days of account opening. You will get the $100 bonus after 90 days. Offer is good until 5/15/2010. Offer code is MLBEM100. Further Review.
- Bank of America’s $75 bonus – this offer is good until 4/30/10 with offer code CH75OL1 to get the $75 bonus. Available only for Bank of America’s credit card customers. You must fund your new account with $125 within 30 days and they will send your $75 bonus within 90 days of account opening.
- Bank of America’s $50 bonus – get $50 bonus with offer code GROUP50 when you set up direct deposit. Initial deposit must be $25. Offer good until 6/30/10.
*Hard credit inquiry on your first checking account. However, no additional ones are done for subsequent accounts.
**Take screen shot of the offer and offer code. They are notoriously known for forgetting to send out bonuses. Sometime, use their email to remind them or you might have to call them.
***Keep an eye out for fees on your account. It states clearly that there is no fees when account is opened online.
- $250 Keep the Change – One of the best bonuses I’ve personally done myself. They will match up to $250 within the first 3 months of participating KTC. You must have a savings account to get this to work. For every purchase with your debit card using your PIN, your change will go directly to the savings account. They will match it.
*Best methods to maximize KTC: Pump gas $1.01 for 253 times at a gas station usually at night for convenience, pay your cable bill online such as Time Warner $1.01 for 253 times, or pay garbage bill the same.
**Terms and Conditions let you have up to have 5 Keep The Change accounts, hence 5 x $250 = $1250 bonus. Props to you if you can do all 5 within 1 year.
- Bank of America’s $0 Equity Trades – for those with $25K or more in all asset across BoA deposit accounts, including checking, savings, and CDs, you can get free equity trades.
Chase Ink Bold Ultimate Rewards Business Card offers up to 50,000 points ($500) Sign-Up Bonus. You’ll get 25,000 bonus points after first purchase and an additional 25,000 bonus points after $10,000 in purchases within 3 months. The card offers flexible spending limits and requires you to pay off your balance in full each month. The annual fee of $95 is waived for the first year. I sell items on eBay and Craigslist so I applied for a business card under sole proprietorship with my name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID.