For residents of Tennessee and North Carolina only, First Tennessee Bank is offering a $250 bonus for opening any of their Checking accounts valid until 3/31/2016. To receive your bonus, you must open the checking account online and ensure the code ONLINE appears in the online application where “Offer/Promo code” is requested. You must have an opening deposit of at least $300, and at least one direct deposit must post to your account within 60 days of account opening. Choose any checking such as Classic checking, Select checking, Express checking, or Premier checking. As a customer, you’ll enjoy great customer service with perks such as extended hours that fit your busy schedule, access to smart people with helpful advice, plenty of convenient locations and ATMs across the state. Exclusive First Tennessee Bank bonuses are located on the HMB master list of First Tennessee Bank Promotions.
|Discover Bank Online Savings Account: Earn $100 Bonus along with high interest rate of 0.95% APY! You must apply through HustlerMoneyBlog.com with promo code HMB1016 by 1/31/2017 and make a minimum deposit of $15,000 by 02/15/2017. FDIC-insured, no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees. Apply Now---Discover Bank Review|
|You can now open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM online or in-branch and get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Unlike other Chase coupons, you can apply online directly. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. From innovative features to trusted service, Chase gives you the opportunity to do more with products such as Chase QuickDepositSM. Learn More---Chase Checking & Savings Review
First Tennessee Bank $250 Checking Bonus:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Classic checking, Select checking, Express checking, or Premier checking
- Availability: NC & TN
- Expiration Date: 3/31/2016
- Hard Inquiry: No, soft pull only.
- Opening Deposit: $300 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, set up DD within 60 days of account opening.
- Monthly Fee: From $5 to $9 monthly fee, but it can be waived with direct deposit.
- Additional Requirements: Use promo code ONLINE when opening the account.
- Closing Account Fee: You must keep the account open for 6 months, otherwise the bonus will be reverted back.
First Tennessee Bank Checking Accounts:
Open a checking account online and earn $250 with a new checking account with direct deposit. Lets take a look at the options below.
- Classic Checking: Basic checking and a low monthly service charge, with features like $6 monthly service charge, No minimum balance, Free First Tennessee Visa® debit card with First Tennessee Cash Rewards, and Smart overdraft protection plans available
- Select Checking: Everyday extras to make account management a breeze, with features like $9 monthly service charge will be rebated with at least one direct deposit and 15 customer-initiated debit transactions per statement cycle, No minimum balance, Free First Tennessee Visa® debit card with First Tennessee Cash Rewards, One overdraft fee waived per year, and Smart overdraft protection plans available
- Express Checking: Streamlined checking and account access from anywhere, with features like $5 monthly service charge will be rebated with at least one direct deposit per statement cycle, No minimum balance, Free First Tennessee Visa® debit card with First Tennessee Cash Rewards, and Smart overdraft protection plans available
- Premier Checking: Add some freedom to your financial life with premium features like $9 monthly service charge rebated with at least $5,000 in total deposit balances, Free ATM use anywhere in the country, at any ATM, Free Mobile Deposit, Tiered interest, 2 overdraft fees waived per year, Free First Tennessee Visa® debit card with First Tennessee Cash Rewards, and Smart overdraft protection plans available
How To Earn First Tennessee $250 Bonus:
- Open a First Tennessee checking account by March 31, 2016 with a $300 opening deposit.
- Make sure to enter the promo code ONLINE on the online application.
- Have at least one direct deposit posted to your account within 60 days of account opening.
- Your $250 bonus will be credited to your account within 6 weeks of meeting all requirements.
- Finally, keep your account open for at least 6 months, otherwise bonus will be reverted back.
So if you are resident North Carolina or Tennessee, I recommend to simply open the Express Checking account online with at least $300 minimum opening deposit. Then set up direct deposit must post to your account within 60 days of opening to receive the $250 bonus and waive the $5 monthly fee. New checking households only. Customer agrees to maintain account in good standing for a minimum of six months. Sign up for First Tennessee Bank’s $250 Bonus Promotion today! If you don’t qualify, then check out our full list of bank promotions!
|SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express offers $250 statement credit after spending $5,000 within the first 6 months of card membership. For a limited amount of time you can earn an additional $250 statement credit if you spend an additional $10,000 within the first 12 months of card membership. It's similar to the SimplyCash Business Credit Card from American Express but with increased spending limits of $50,000 in the 5% and 3% cash back reward categories and an extra option to choose from in the customizable 3% category. It appeals to businesses with more expenses where more cash back rewards can be earned. Also included are fantastic exclusive American Express benefits and no annual fee. Apply Now---Amex SimplyCash Plus Review|