For residents of Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island, Liberty Bank is offering sweet checking account options, plus a $100 bonus for opening! Open a personal or business checking account with direct deposit by December 30, 2017 and earn a $100 bonus! At Liberty Bank you have checking accounts that offer more than, well, checking.
Eligibility: Liberty Bank has 48 branches throughout Connecticut available for all residents and for people of Massachusetts living in the following counties: Hampden, Hampshire & Worchester Counties. Residents of Washington county in Rhode Island also qualify.
|For residents of CT, DC, DE, FL, MA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VA, VT, you can now open a TD Bank Premier Checking online and get $200 bonus when you set up direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The TD Bank Premier Checking account comes with free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review|
TD Bank Convenience Checking offers $100 bonus when you set up direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. You will receive free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfers. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review
Liberty Bank Account Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Quarter Back, PayBack, & Interest Checking
- Availability: CT, MA, RI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/30/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Yes, see how to avoid monthly fees below.
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Liberty Bank Bonus:
- Open a personal checking account at a Liberty Bank branch or online by December 30, 2017.
- Set up direct deposit within 90 days of account opening.
- The $100 bonus will be credited to new checking account up to 60 days after meeting direct deposit requirement.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Quarter Back Checking: No monthly fees.
- PayBack Checking: No monthly fees.
- Interest Checking: $100 to open; if at any time during the statement period your balance falls below $100, you will be assessed the monthly maintenance service charge of $5.
If you live in Connecticut, Massachusetts, or Rhode Island, check out this offer from Liberty Bank. Whether you want to avoid ATM fees, earn more cash back, or even interest, Liberty Bank has a full range of checking accounts, and right now you can earn a $100 bonus just for opening. I recommend the Quarter Back, or PayBack Checking account for no monthly fees. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Promotions!
|Chase Freedom UnlimitedSM offers $150 signup bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within the first three months. If you add an authorized user and make your first purchase within the first three months, you'll earn an additional $25 bonus. The Chase Freedom UnlimitedSM lets you earn an unlimited 1.5 percent cash back on all purchases which you can redeem your cash back rewards at any time and for any amount. The card works best for cardholders who enjoy earning Ultimate Rewards® points with the Chase Sapphire Preferred® in order to convert UR points for better redemption options such as Hyatt or United. Best of all, the card has no annual fee! Apply Now---Freedom Unlimited Review|