While Citi is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog, the opinions and beliefs in this article are those of the author alone, who makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information. Learn more on our Advertising Policy.
The Citi® Hilton HHonors TM Visa Signature® Card is currently offering 40,000 Hilton HHonors bonus points. Those who regularly stay at Hilton hotels will benefit most from the Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature card. HHonors points can first be earned with a sign on bonus and then quickly earned at Hilton hotels and from everyday purchases. Its medley of benefits will also get you those reward points even faster so you can start planning your next trip and which Hilton properties to visit and stay.
Earn Rewards Fast
With the Citi® Hilton HHonors TM Visa Signature® Card, watch how quickly your rewards grow as they’re earned at Hilton hotels and from everyday purchases. So it’s fitting that there’s no limit to how many HHonors points you can earn. HHonors points drastically loses is value if redeeming for anything other than stays at Hilton properties. However, a few other redemption options include flights and travel, shopping and dining experiences, or HHonors points can be transferred to other partner loyalty programs.
- 6 HHonors Bonus Points – Earn 6 HHonors bonus points for every $1 spent on hotel stays within the Hilton portfolio. Points accumulated from using your card will be in addition to base points earned from being a member of the Hilton HHonors Rewards Program which is 10 points for every $1 spent with a few exceptions. That’s a total of 16 HHonors bonus points for every $1 spent on hotel stays with the Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature card. Remember to also calculate the additional bonus points from your elite status of Silver, Gold, or Diamond.
- 3 HHonors Bonus Points – Earn 3 HHonors bonus points for every $1 spent at supermarkets, drugstores and gas stations. Getting rewarded on normal day to day purchases like groceries, household items, and gas will unexpectedly make your points grow without having to try too hard.
- 2 HHonors Bonus Points – Earn 2 HHonors bonus points for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Annual 10,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points – Spend $1,000 or more on stays at Hilton properties each year and earn an annual loyalty bonus of 10,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points which is enough for a weekend getaway.
No Annual Fee and Elite Status Benefits
The Citi® Hilton HHonors TM Visa Signature® Card has $0 annual fee which means all that is has to offer is virtually free if payments are made in full each month. It also includes benefits that garner more reward earnings.
- HHonors Silver Status – Receive immediate HHonors Silver status with the Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature card which entitles you to 15% bonus from base points earned, 5th night free, 2nd guest stays free, plus late checkout and more.
- Fast HHonors Gold Status Upgrade – Earn HHonors Gold Status sooner when you use your card for 4 stays within the first 90 days of account opening or when you make $20,000 or more in purchases each calendar year. With HHonors Gold Status, receive 25% bonus from base points earned, 5th night free, 2nd guest stays free, late checkout and additional unique benefits with individual Hilton properties.
- More Benefits – Enjoy an extended list of more great benefits including Citi Private Pass, Citi Price Rewind, Citi with Apple Pay, travel accident insurance, car rental insurance, lost baggage protection, $0 liability on unauthorized charges, damage and theft purchase protection. There is a 3% foreign transaction fee, therefore use another card when making purchases outside US to avoid this fee.
The Citi® Hilton HHonors TM Visa Signature® Card presents one of the largest bonus offers with $0 annual fee. The no annual fee and ongoing rewards and bonuses promises long term value while the sign on bonus of 40,000 gives immediate joy and gratification. Those who consistently choose to stay at Hilton properties will treasure this card the most as it rewards their loyalty exponentially. Review our complete list for more credit card bonus promotions.
Disclaimer: These responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.