1st Mariner Bank is offering you to earn up to $150 for Maryland residents when you sign up for any checking account, make one direct deposit, open a Statement Savings Account, and complete 45 debit card transactions. Completing one of the 3 requirements will earn you $50 each! Some of the great personal checking benefits you’ll get are no per-check charges, free use of 1st Mariner and MoneyPass® ATMs, free mobile banking and mobile bank deposits and much more. What’s also great about this promotion is that you can open the checking account online. Be sure to act on this opportunity soon!
Eligibility: 1st Mariner Bank is only located in Maryland. Limit of one checking account promotion per customer. For More Information call 888-774-9454.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through April 11, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
1st Mariner Bank $100 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- 1st Mariner Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Any personal checking account.
- Availability: MD (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None specified.
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull via ChexSystems
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $100 minimum
- Monthly Fee: Different checking accounts have different fees.
- Additional Requirements: Open a Statement Savings Account. Complete 45 debit card transactions.
- Closing Account Fee: None.
How To Earn 1st Mariner Bank Bonus:
- Sign up for any personal checking account with 1st Mariner Bank.
- Set up 1 direct deposit with the account of at least $100.
- Complete 45 debit card transactions.
- Open a Statement Savings Account with an opening deposit of $50.
- If you complete all of the requirements within 90 days of account opening, then your bonuses will be credited to your account within 120 days.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Premier Relationship: Must maintain a combined deposit relationship minimum balance of $10,000 to avoid service fee
- 1st Select: Requires minimum average monthly balance of $2,500.00 to avoid service fee
- Classic Direct Deposit: must receive a direct deposit at least once every 90 days to avoid service fee
- Absolutely Simple: No fees.
- Student/Starter 1st Access: No fees.
- Statement Savings: No service charge when monthly minimum balance of $200 is maintained
If you live in Maryland and are looking for a new bank bonus, then 1st Mariner Bank might be the one for you. By opening any checking account, opening a Statement Savings account, making one direct deposit, and clearing a couple of debit card transactions, you’ll be able to earn $150 on the spot! I recommend opening the Absolutely Simple or Student/Starter 1st Access checking accounts if you’re eligible because there are no monthly fees associated with them. Just remember to keep a minimum daily balance of $200 for the Statement Savings account, though. If you are looking for a different bank promotion, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses.
Tell us about your experience with 1st Mariner Bank. Let us know whether or not you were able to receive your bonus or if we’re missing any information such as credit card funding.
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.
Jack Roberts says
I opened an account with them and it is a soft pull inquiry via chexsystems.