For residents of Michigan, join AAC Credit Union in welcoming the new Standale branch! AACCU is celebrating with a $100 new account offer! Opening the Total Package and you will receive a $100 bonus. All you have to do is open a new checking account with an active debit card, a net direct deposit, and activate your E-Services! Then you’ll have $100 to spend! Standale is new in the neighborhood, so visit them on on Wilson Ave. next to the Meijer Gas Station.
Editor’s Note: Must live in one of the following Michigan counties: Kent, Muskegon, Allegan, Barry, Ionia and Ottawa. However there is another $100 New Member Checking Promotion that’s available for everyone. To earn the bonus, simply open your account and perform 6 debit card transactions along with enrolling in eStatements and login to online banking. So if you are interested, make sure you take advantage of this offer as it is only good until August 1, 2017.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $225 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Get up to a $350 cash bonus with a new checking account. Get all the banking perks you need to make real financial progress Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Table of Contents
AAC Credit Union Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- AAC Credit Union Checking Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $0
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Additional Requirements: None
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None
How to Receive AAC Credit Union Bonus:
- Open a checking account from AAC Credit Union.
- Make at least one debit card transaction with your new card.
- Start at least $500 in monthly direct deposit (must be received before bonus will post).
- Login to online banking/estatements.
- If all items are completed within 30 days of your account opening, $100 will be deposited into your checking.
If you live in Michigan, check out this offer from AAC Credit Union. Earn an easy $100 for opening a new checking account with a debit card, direct deposit, and online banking! You shouldn’t have to worry about your checking account, and you won’t, with Free & Easy Checking from AAC Credit Union. It’s smart banking. Great for anyone who enjoys the simple things in life – like free checking. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Promotions!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.