Find an updated list of Air Academy Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they are offering a $100 bonus when you refer a friend or family member.
Table of Contents
About Air Academy Federal Credit Union Promotions
Air Academy Federal Credit Union is a federally chartered, not-for-profit, and member-owned financial institution. Chartered in 1955, AAFCU was founded to serve the cadets, officers, and civilians of the newly established United States Air Force Academy at Lowry Air Force Base. Furthermore, if you are interested in different banking experience, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: CO (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
|Eligibility: AAFCU membership is open to employees, students and families in 10 local school districts, all active and retired military, plus hundreds of local businesses. Additionally, there are over 250 ways to join! For more information on eligibility requirements please check out their full list of membership requirements.|
I’ll review the offers below.
Air Academy Federal Credit Union $100 Referral Bonus
Earn a $100 bonus when you refer a friend or family member for a new Checking Account and meet the requirements below.
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Account Type: Kasasa Checking Account
- Availability: CO
(No Expiration Listed)
|For more advanced features in a checking account, compare this offer to Citigold® Checking Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), U.S. Bank Platinum Checking ($400 Bonus), Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM ($300 Bonus), BMO Harris PremierTM Account ($500 Bonus), Fifth Third Preferred Checking ($375 Bonus), and TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Tunes account during each Periodic Statement Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and clear
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) post and clear
- Be enrolled in eStatements
- Post and clear at least one direct deposit or pre-authorized ACH
- Post and clear eighteen or more purchase transactions using your debit card
- Joint account holders must have a separate membership share account to be eligible for the promotion.
- Any existing member referring 6 or more members whose new referred member qualifies, or any
combination of winnings and referred members within the calendar year totaling $600.00 and above will
be issued a 1099MISC form for tax purposes.
- The newly referred member, upon receiving the $100.00 referral payment, will be issued a 1099INT form
for tax purposes.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Cash Back Rewards Checking: None
- Cash Rewards Checking: None
- Business Checking: $10 monthly fee
- Portfolio by Wells Fargo: $25 monthly fee
- Chase Premier Checking: $25 monthly fee
- Bank of America Advantage Relationship Checking: $25 monthly fee
- Basic Checking: $5 monthly fee. Maintain a $500 minimum daily balance to avoid the monthly account fee
Lastly, we recommend you open the Kasasa Checking account from the Air Academy Federal Credit Union as it doesn’t have any monthly service fees. Additionally, it is a soft pull so it will not affect your credit score!
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated Air Academy Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.