Take advantage of the ALEC promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $150 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
About ALEC Promotions
Headquartered in Gurnee, Abbott Laboratories Employee Credit Union (ALEC) represents the 11th largest credit union in the state of Illinois. Through their 8 branch locations, they are offering a great selection of features and services for you to take advantage of. Additionally, it’s great to know that the credit union offers an A health rating! However, if you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: Membership in Abbott Laboratories Employees Credit Union is open to the current and retired employees of Abbott and AbbVie and their families.
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 071993162
- Customer Service: 800.762.9988
While they have a generous $150 bonus, ALEC doesn’t necessarily have great rates for CDs and Savings. You may want to check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates.
*Compare ALEC Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Bank of America, Citibank, and more!*
I’ll review the ALEC Promotions below.
ALEC $150 Checking Bonus (Expired)
Take advantage of an attractive $150 bonus when you open a new Checking Account and meet the requirements below.
- Account Type: Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: See below
- Household Limit: 1
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking (Up to $600 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($275 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn $150 Checking Bonus
- Open a new ALEC membership and a checking account
- Establish a $500 monthly direct deposit to this account within 90 days of account opening and sign up for E-Statements.
- ALEC Rewards Checking account will receive $150
- Free Checking will receive $50.
- Memberships will be reviewed after 90 days; at that time, the bonus of $150 or $50 will be credited if requirements are met.
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Visa® Debit Card
- Access to over 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide
- Access to over 5,000 CO-OP shared branch locations nationwide
- Direct Deposit
- Overdraft Transfer linked to your savings
- 24/7 support by phone or online
- Rewards Checking:
- $5 fee waived with 15 debit or combined 5 with qualifying loan
- Free Checking:
- None listed
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT or Form 1042-S.
- Promotion is subject to change or termination at any time.
- Only one new member incentive per membership.
- Offer may not be combined with other new member incentives.
- Membership eligibility requirements must be met to join ALEC.
Lastly, the current ALEC promotion is fantastic for those who lives in Illinois. With a wide range of account features and services, this is definitely one I’d take a second look at! However, please let us know whether this account triggers a soft pull or hard pull!
Additionally, feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated ALEC promotions, bonuses and offers.
Leave a Reply