Take advantage of the ALEC promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $150 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About ALEC Promotions
Headquartered in Gurnee, Abbott Laboratories Employee Credit Union (ALEC) represents the 11th largest credit union in the state of Illinois. Through their 8 branch locations, they are offering a great selection of features and services for you to take advantage of. Additionally, it’s great to know that the credit union offers an A health rating! However, if you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: Membership in Abbott Laboratories Employees Credit Union is open to the current and retired employees of Abbott and AbbVie and their families.
I’ll review the ALEC Promotions below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
ALEC $150 Checking Bonus
Take advantage of an attractive $150 bonus when you open a new Checking Account and meet the requirements below.
- Account Type: Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: See below
- Household Limit: 1
(No expiration date listed)
How To Earn $150 Checking Bonus
- Open a new ALEC membership and a checking account
- Establish a $500 monthly direct deposit to this account within 90 days of account opening and sign up for E-Statements.
- ALEC Rewards Checking account will receive $150
- Free Checking will receive $50.
- Memberships will be reviewed after 90 days; at that time, the bonus of $150 or $50 will be credited if requirements are met.
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Visa® Debit Card
- Access to over 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide
- Access to over 5,000 CO-OP shared branch locations nationwide
- Direct Deposit
- Overdraft Transfer linked to your savings
- 24/7 support by phone or online
- Rewards Checking:
- $5 fee waived with 15 debit or combined 5 with qualifying loan
- Free Checking:
- None listed
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT or Form 1042-S.
- Promotion is subject to change or termination at any time.
- Only one new member incentive per membership.
- Offer may not be combined with other new member incentives.
- Membership eligibility requirements must be met to join ALEC.
Lastly, the current ALEC promotion is fantastic for those who lives in Illinois. With a wide range of account features and services, this is definitely one I’d take a second look at! However, please let us know whether this account triggers a soft pull or hard pull!
Additionally, feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated ALEC promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.