For residents of Michigan State, Alliance Catholic Credit Union is offering you the chance to earn a $50 bonus! To earn the bonus, all you have to do is spread the word of Alliance Catholic Credit Union and then have your friend open a new qualifying checking account. Then they must set up a direct deposit and enroll in E-statements. After those requirements are met, the bonus is yours! Also, remember that once you open an account you’ll be able to enjoy great features such as overdraft protection, mobile banking, free bill pay, and much more. If you enjoy all the great services Alliance Catholic Credit Union has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Editor’s Note: You are eligible for membership if you are an individual of the Catholic faith living, working, attending school or worshiping in the state of Michigan. To learn more the eligibility requirements of Alliance Catholic Credit Union, please take a look at the Full Membership Requirements.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $100 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
Alliance Catholic CU $50 Referral Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Alliance Catholic CU Promotion Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: $50
- Account Type: Alliance Checking
- Availability: MI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None.
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $5
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes.
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: You must be a current member in good standing in order to refer others and participate.
- Closing Account Fee: None.
How To Earn Alliance Catholic CU Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to Alliance Catholic CU.
- Have your friend complete the requirements listed below.
- Once the qualifications are met, you will both receive the $50 bonus.
- Open a new checking account with a $5 minimum opening deposit.
- Set up direct deposit and enroll in E-statements.
- Once you complete the requirements within 90 days, you will receive the incentive.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Alliance Catholic CU, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other.
Join Alliance Catholic CU today to earn a $50 Bonus! To earn the bonus, you must refer a new member to open up a new checking account with direct deposit and enroll in eStatements. Once all of the requirements are completed, you and your referee will earn a $50 Bonus! If you qualify, I would recommend that you take a look at this offer! Also, remember to leave us a comment if you have any experiences with this bank or if you know if this account is able to be funded by a credit card. And, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $200 back after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%), 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, and 1% back on other purchases.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).