If you bank with Alliant Credit Union, you should take advantage of this limited time offer they have for the Alliant Visa® Platinum Rewards! They are offering a sign-up bonus where you can get 5,000 bonus points after you make $500 or more in purchases within 90 days of account opening.
This no annual fee card, lets you earn two points per dollar spent on all purchases which means you’re getting 2% back on everything you buy. The only drawback is that you must be a member of Alliant Credit Union to get the card.
If you’re interested in signing up for this card, keep reading below to learn more about its features and benefits!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred Card 100K Points*||Citi Premier® Card 80K Points*
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 100K Points*||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 60K Points*|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points*||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus*|
|Chase Freedom Flex $200 Bonus*||Chase Freedom Unlimited Card $200 Bonus*|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $150 Bonus*||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $100 Bonus*|
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card 100K Points*||Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card $750 Bonus*|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus*||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus*|
|Wells Fargo Platinum card 18 Months of 0% BT & Purchases||*Must make minimum spending requirement to earn bonus|
Table of Contents
Alliant Visa Platinum Rewards Summary
|Bonus Available||Get 5,000 bonus points after you make $500 or more in purchases within 90 days of account opening.|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Earn two points rewards for every dollar you spend.
One point is worth one cent no matter how you redeem it, and there’s no limit to how much you can earn.
|Foreign Transaction Fees||2%|
(Visit AlliantCreditUnion.org to learn more about this card.)
Alliant Visa Platinum Rewards Benefits
- Cashback: Get cashback or redeem for statement credit starting at $20
- Brand name merchandise: apparel, books & music, electronics, sporting goods, jewelry, home & garden, bed & bath, and more!
- Travel: major airlines & hotels, car rentals, cruises & travel packages and more!
- Event tickets: professional & collegiate sporting events, concerts, Broadway, opera, Las Vegas shows, Nascar, and more!
- Activities: parks & attractions, adventure travel, sightseeing & tours, spa & self enrichment packages and more
- eGift cards and Gift cards: retailers, restaurants, movies, and more!
- Charitable donations: donate gift cards to a charity of your choice
Alliant Visa Platinum Rewards Top Features
Earn 5,000 bonus points when you spend $500 in the first 90 days from account opening.
- Earn two points for every dollar spent on qualifying purchases
- Earn additional points through exclusive online and in-store offers from top retailers nationwide
- Enjoy exclusive bonus points each month, your Visa statement will display points earned as well as total points accumulated
- It’s easy to redeem your points. Just login to your Alliant account and select from a list of options to automatically log in to the Alliant Rewards Catalog.
- If there is something you want to, but don’t have enough Alliant Rewards points, you can pay out of pocket for the balance.
Get no annual fee with this card!
For an annual fee of $0, the Alliant Visa® Platinum Rewards is a good card that delivers high rewards, with a 2% rate for flat-rate rewards. Plus, no matter which redemption option you choose, points are always worth one cent each.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.